Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonlofc

Vu+ Newbie
do it slowly as a911 wrote it already.
Use your PC to format USB.
Check USB is clean (no folder exists)
Unpack files onto USB connected to your PC.
Check your usb if you've got vuplus folder there
Remove USB from PC
Connect USB stick into your duo (front usb socket)
then switch your duo off and on (well, give it a chance waiting about 20-30 sec)
follow instruction on the screen
if it doesn't work - use different usb stick
Are you trying this?

Thanks yes thats what I have done, i even tried disconnecting the HDD and removing the HDMI and internet before trying to instal, That seems to go OK ,I get the remove USB and reboot message but on reboot thats when it hangs. I will try getting a new USB and use that tomorrow, its possible its ok with 1.7.5 but not with later versions. Ill let you know if it works, thanks for the help

jbond

Vu+ Newbie
Cant flash. I have formatted my usbstick as fat32. Put the content of the zip to usbstick. Put the usbstick to the frontpanel of the device while it is off. Switched on the device. It said "starting" and the device booted up correctly without upgrading. Earlier I remove the rear usb, I deleted the vuplus folder from my internal HDD, ...and nothing. It is still 1.7.9. Why?

ilheu

Vu+ Newbie
Hi , great image thanks.
I can´t change the timezone to my timezone ( GMT -1 Azores ) , i´ve tried several times to download the latest online update to this image but it won´t change the timezone which is GMT Lisbon. What should i do ?

Thanks

Hi , great image thanks.
I can´t change the timezone to my timezone ( GMT -1 Azores ) , i´ve tried several times to download the latest online update to this image but it won´t change the timezone which is GMT Lisbon. What should i do ?

Thanks
been posted before:
perform online update

Reactions: dbg

bob

Vu+ Newbie
Cant flash. I have formatted my usbstick as fat32. Put the content of the zip to usbstick. Put the usbstick to the frontpanel of the device while it is off. Switched on the device. It said "starting" and the device booted up correctly without upgrading. Earlier I remove the rear usb, I deleted the vuplus folder from my internal HDD, ...and nothing. It is still 1.7.9. Why?

It will be your usb stick ,try another one if you haven't already, i have had the same thing in the past even on the stick i have used loads of times before without a problem ,bought a new stick and it worked straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.