Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.0 OE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavcek

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks guys for 2.0
First install crashed a lot, second install with minimal plugins and addons works very well.
I still miss a couple of useful things from previous releases though, can you add them for next release?
Namely... fast link to timer page (I think it was double press epg button at one time) and it is very useful to use the coloured buttons for rewind/play/forward which no longer work - the rew/play/ff buttons on Vu remote are not placed well for regular use.
Otherwise this looks like a great release!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!

Mike_l

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, Just installed V2.0.0. but cant get CCcam2.3.0 to install.
Anybody got any ideas, it worked perfectly on V1.7

kaius

Vu+ Newbie
The Autotimer (from BH Addon Server) does not seem to work either. In preview it shows what it would create, but when I hit save when exiting the plugin, it does not create any timers.

The Autotimer plugin still doesn't work. In preview it shows it finds matching programs, but no timers are created on save and exit.

ben0605

Vu+ Newbie
I tried to install CoolTvGuide 6.1 and TS Panel but none of them worked. It told me "wrong number ID". Do you have an idea?
TX

Private_Pyle

Vu+ Newbie
Then there is nothing wrong with the IPK installer, you have a bad file or it is not for BH image.

Ah i know there is nothing wrong with IPK installer.
Just looking for some answers as to why it wasn't working for me on oe2 but works on 1.7.9.
So thanks for your help in this matter. :)

majoraherne

Vu+ Newbie
Installed 2.0.0 & all seems good. Was able to copy *.TV bouquet files from 1.79 & use them in 2.0.0. Need to find the Airplay addon. Some old .ipk files also worked but some didn't. Thanks for all the great work from the Black Hole team.

Petran

Vu+ Newbie
Great job BH team, thank you! :victory:
All the bugs that users reports, i think are to improve this great work much more! I notice an issue too: after the latest image update (tonight), the BH speed up setting not work properly as it can't save my options and always stay the same plugins on start up... have you the same problem?

Damian

Vu+ Newbie
Yesterdays evening update changed my own keymap.xml file to default. Will the future updates always change more files that announced?

ulli534

Vu+ User
two years ago i make a switch to Black Hole, it was a difficult decision but a right decision
Thank you very much for your great work BH-Team

Status
Not open for further replies.