Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.6

yadranko

Vu+ Newbie
Dear all,
I am getting problems with the new BH 2.0.6.
The problem is connected with channel searching or channel list.
I scan for channels. When it finishes I selected one channel and the DUO crashes or it crashes on next channel change.
The search is also very slow compared to previous BH) and it also doesn't get all the channel (Hotbird ca 1500 instead of ca 2300 - Astra ca 1200 instead of ca 1600 - with the same satellites.xlm)
BH 2.0.5b it works perfectly (back to that for now).
Thank you for any help.

Dear BH,
any news about the reported issue?
Thanks.

gigelai

Vu+ Newbie
In black hole speed up 2 * blue button .....you have to enable coherence upnp renderer. In android settings Go into nearby devices and activate file sharing. Allow then coherence page getter if it pops up on your device.

One coherence page getter is in allowed list. Go to gallery press all share button. Select your vu plus device and watch the magic happen :)

YES !! :yahoo:

:thanks:

ipso.ipso

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Flash this new image on my duo and just start to try it

I prefer default skin from previous version 2.0.3, which one is it in the download list ?

Othervise, good job

bogdanm

Hi

Flash this new image on my duo and just start to try it

I prefer default skin from previous version 2.0.3, which one is it in the download list ?

Othervise, good job
Look to feed BH but in no sure about his good work onlast version image becouse was five change in image from 2.0.3 but is higer posibility about work.

Stephen Burns

Vu+ Newbie
Hi folks my vu+duo is freezing every time I try to install the cross epg open tv. The little blackhole logo just spins around and I have to manually reset the box. When It turns back on I have to install firmware again as box will not restart for me. Anyone have the same or have any ideas on this??

jbond

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have one Tizzbird N1 smart stick (android 4.04). The connection between vu+duo and the N1 stick with samba protocol is perfect but with nfs it does not work. But, between my PC and N1 the nfs it is correct. Anybody can help me?