Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.6

chulbul

BH Lover
Only half the channels lock in rest show no signal. Back to 2.05 rev. B and everything fine with old settings.
So definately a problem with duo and 2.06

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Check all your FTA channels from your bouquets. If they are all working well, it's not a problem of Duo and BH 2.0.6.

chulbul

BH Lover
I did that before reverting back to 2.05 B
THERE WAS NOT SIGNAL so its an old transponder problem which happened on certain old images

bigarro

Vu+ Newbie
hello
every time i run youtube a greenscreen pop up then restart of receptor, an absent problem in the previous version !

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for a great image Bh Team

after upgrading from 2.0.4 I can't seem to get Airplayer working. Has anyone else had this problem or able to offer any advice?

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
I don`t know exactly but i heard, that you must make a donation for the airplay plugin .

Thanks for the reply.

I have purchased a premium key and have been using the plugin on previous BH versions for about a year no problem, but I can't seem to get it working since upgrading to 2.0.6 rev c.

Very weird

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Thanks for the reply.

I have purchased a premium key and have been using the plugin on previous BH versions for about a year no problem, but I can't seem to get it working since upgrading to 2.0.6 rev c.

Very weird

Please, report which previous version. Because 2.0.5 was released on July 28, 2013. It will help to solve a problem.

strummer

Vu+ Newbie
Please, report which previous version. Because 2.0.5 was released on July 28, 2013. It will help to solve a problem.

I was using it on 2.0.4 and previous versions, I upgraded from 2.0.4 straight to 2.0.6 then did online updates to rev C