Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.8

Romman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all i seem to be having problems installing rats bouquets plugin with this image for some reason,the plugin worked in older versions fine but not this image so its as if its just not compatible which is a pity. Can this be rectified or will i have to see if the developer of the plugin can shed some light on why its not working.

Thanx

P.s i am using Bh 2.0.8.1 and the plugin is rats_bouquets_latest.ipk

jyffe

Vu+ Newbie
If i update from 2.0.6 to 2.0.8 can i transfer favourite channel lists?. I have always made new ones,but now there is so many channells to make those from start.I have used dreamboxedit long long time ago.But from 2.06 to 2.08,possible?

jyffe

Vu+ Newbie
Installed new image and favorite channell list transfer worked fine.also installed my favorite skin with little fix from you Matrix10.Maybe i should update more often to remember how it's done.

Igororko

Vu+ Newbie
HI Not displayed Peakons providers, all rights are in place. Or they should not check on Defaulted skins

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 57

CR7

Vu+ Newbie
how to tourn of subtitle? in system audio and subtitle options i add all on off and all on none,and i always get englisch subtitle on movies.

any help????

Matrix10

Administrator
how to tourn of subtitle? in system audio and subtitle options i add all on off and all on none,and i always get englisch subtitle on movies.

any help????

Check:

Blue button>>Blue>>Auto language selection settings...Subtitle language selction
(NONE is no TXT subtitles)
Check:
Audio Button>>Yellow
(disable subtitles)

lollinosat

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone and congratulations for great site.
I bought a vu + SOLO2, unfortunately I found out that it is a clone (like the pictures with the differences), now I ask you if it is possible to update it without risk, people like me who has noticed that you have purchased a product clone like mine?
thanks for the 'any help.
HELLO

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I bought a vu + SOLO2, unfortunately I found out that it is a clone (like the pictures with the differences), now I ask you if it is possible to update it without risk, people like me who has noticed that you have purchased a product clone like mine?
HELLO

Sorry, as written in our Forum Rules http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html we don't support clones.
I think, that you'll have minimum of one week holidays to read and memorize them.

Matrix10

Administrator
HELLO

Is this a joke ?
Did you read the forum rules.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

I do not think you'll get the support on the VU + forum for Clone box.