Black Hole Vu+ Duo v.2.0.8

olindo

Vu+ Newbie
dear
I have install BlackHole 2.0.8,and after have installed many plugins.I have created backup for any problem.
If like to be update to newest version (2.0.8.1), my box freeze and need to install again my backup from the beginning.
How to can update with all plugin that have installed??

Sitedispatch

Vu+ Newbie
I have BH 2.08 and have a problem when I try to add a timer on web inteface. The channel selector only shows 'Nothing'. There are no channels to choose.

olindo

Vu+ Newbie
dear
I have install BlackHole 2.0.8,and after have installed many plugins.I have created backup for any problem.
If like to be update to newest version (2.0.8.1), my box freeze and need to install again my backup from the beginning.
How to can update with all plugin that have installed??

any response...???

SatDreamer

Vu+ User
My video output is always set on 720p. With this version however, when the box starts-up it goes into 1080 mode - then immediately goes back to 720p. A bug?

Daniel79

Vu+ Newbie
I need help !!!

I have installed bh 2.0.8 but I cannot find ccam in the menu.I have tried to install ccam different versions manually but the box it won't install any.I have also tried to install ts pannel latest version but again the box it won't install.
Can you help pls.
Cheers,
Daniel.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I need help !!!

I have installed bh 2.0.8 but I cannot find ccam in the menu.I have tried to install ccam different versions manually but the box it won't install any.I have also tried to install ts pannel latest version but again the box it won't install.
Can you help pls.
Cheers,
Daniel.

Read Forum Rules, Please. No emu's here!