Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-koje

Vu+ Newbie
Hello.This receiver is a clone. Cloud-ibox - III - hbbtv smart linux tv box . I need help , I installed this files Blackhole 2.1.3 Ibox III , after when I installed I have a problem . When I installed the channel list no signal , not all channels signal , diseqc satellite I have this system to watch , I installed the port A and port B , , doing some channel port A . port B does not work . who can help me , thanks

Ev0

Admin
Hello.This receiver is a clone. Cloud-ibox - III - hbbtv smart linux tv box . I need help , I installed this files Blackhole 2.1.3 Ibox III , after when I installed I have a problem . When I installed the channel list no signal , not all channels signal , diseqc satellite I have this system to watch , I installed the port A and port B , , doing some channel port A . port B does not work . who can help me , thanks
No support for clone boxes on this board.

First and last warning (read the rules you agreed to when you signed up here), next time you ask for clone support you will be banned.

AlexWilMac

Speechless.
I wonder, @admins, if it's not the case of closing at least these threads, only born to announce the release of an image, after such a long time, just to avoid to be uselessly prolonged because of such ... messages.
After all, the scope these threads were created for, has already passed away years before and, if really someone needs to open a thread for a real issue, they may always do.
I'd say that after 1 year at the latest since the announcement had been made, you can close such threads.
Maybe, as positive consequence, if people can't really avoid thanking for a 4 y.o. announcement, they might learn to use the "Like" function.

Yes i do agree a major clean up would be nice and maybe forum layout need a upgrade?
Maybe create a "old section" and move old threads into this so they still can be searched?

But i also now that teaching users a new way todo things is not easy ;)
But a major clean up should be nice.

AlexWilMac

Or, even simpler, just closing the thread not to allow further posts.
I know that usually the threads which are closed are because they don't respect the forum rules, but maybe it may be used also for threads like this, not only and just very old but, above all, threads which have used up their aim (the announcement of a new release).

Status
Not open for further replies.