Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

caprioles9000

Vu+ Newbie
Try this way, it may work,

Long blue>Software Management >Advance Option>Pocket management...WAIT for update....and reload from there "Video enhancement"
OR
Menu>setup>Software Management>Advance Option>Pocket management...WAIT for update....and reload from there "Video enhancement"

Thanks fof the info...sadly i could not get to advanced options via both methods.......any other ideas how i could get to advanced options of software management or to pocket management?

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks fof the info...sadly i could not get to advanced options via both methods.......any other ideas how i could get to advanced options of software management or to pocket management?

you must first change in the Customize panel
mode to >> expert
and restat box

Wizard55

Vu+ Newbie
Is there any where I can upload green screen to ?

Hi

I get a green screen when using crossepg for time to time but have reverted to black hole EPG. Some of the channels only download now and next but 90 percent work is there a way to fix this. I using 28.2 sat

@blackhole coders. I wondering is the following possible in a future release. I use this plugin "Auto Bouquet plugin for commando 14.5" it grabs 28.2E bouquets direct from stream and converts to user local bouquets so I never to rescan or update bouquets .... I know it's neutrino plugin and not enigma 2.

Just a thought great image :)

digicon

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone,

I seem to be having a problem with the current time on the BH 1.7.4 image my time is set to GMT (00:00) with summertime set to on and its 1 hour and 15 mins fast, so if the correct time was say 13:00 BH clock is reporting 14:15.

any ideas

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi everyone,

I seem to be having a problem with the current time on the BH 1.7.4 image my time is set to GMT (00:00) with summertime set to on and its 1 hour and 15 mins fast, so if the correct time was say 13:00 BH clock is reporting 14:15.

any ideas

Bad time on transponder ,nothing to do with the image.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi everyone,

any ideas

Ya it is a bad transponder issue, however there is few E2 panels/plugins that allow U to change the Time & Date of the STB!
:help:Google for it!

mebken

Vu+ User
Hi everyone,

any ideas

Another way is to change the channel for bootup: just select another channel from another transponder and do restart box (with remote control). the selected channel will be used for bootup and may be the transponder time will be correct. It depends, like Matrix10 said, on the transponder.

digicon

Vu+ Newbie
Just an Update to my wrong time on clock, it appears it was the image changed it for another image and time has been correct for over 5 days. Certainly a corruption in BH image or bug.