Blackhole timezone problem

cozmo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi can anyone help i am on blackhole 302j duo2 as i cannot use the latest backhole as for wifi problems. Hear in the uk the clocks have just gone forward 1 hour but dose not matter what i do i cannot get the vu to show the right time i have the time zone set to london but still no good still show 1 hour slow never updated on the clock change

thanks

cozmo

Mick12334

The Duo 2 has a built in WiFi, which should work with 3.03.
Try going into the Menu, Setup, System, Timezone, and select GMT Dublin, Lisbon, London, which I assume you already have, and it should have updated automatically, if not try the GMT +1 option.

cozmo

Vu+ Newbie
problem i have with 303 is that after 5 min of running after setup it slows my hole network to a stop e.g internet very slow on every thing else including the vu not the connecting. but on 302 i dont have this issue evo thinks it might be a vu driver issue with my setup anyways i am on dublin , lisbon , london and when i change to gmt +1 the time moves forward 2 hour but 1 hour slow on gmt strange huh and yes its always auto change in the past

Mick12334

I would do a fresh installation, of 302J, without any backup, except for your channels/bouquets, which you should have backed up using dreamboxedit.