WARNING BEFORE TO INSTALL MEOBOOT ON USB DEVICE YOU HAVE TO:
1) FORMAT USB STICK IN BH DEVICE PANEL
2) MAP USB STICK IN BH DEVICE PANEL
About MeoBoot
What is MeoBoot:​
MeoBoot is very light Multiboot tool for Enigma 2 images.​
System requirements:​
This version of MeoBoot is exclusive for Vu+ machine with Usb pen Drives.​
MeoBoot only accepts devices formatted in Linux ext filesystem and this to ensure the best performance in Vu+ native environment.​
Operation:​
MeoBoot is very simple and intuitive. The plugin includes an Help button, explaining where to upload images before install and how to remove it.​
To install MeoBoot into your VU+ Duo:
1) Insert your USB stick in VU + Duo​
2) From your receiver go to the plugins list​
3) Green button for devices​
4) Red button to install it and after restarting the plugin​
To install an image in Multiboot with MeoBoot:
WARNING: YOU CAN INSTALL IMAGES IN MULTIBOOT IN .NFI FORMAT​
1) Upload th image file xxxx.nfi in: /media/ meoboot/MbootUpload /​
9) Red button to install the image​
10) Wait a few minutes until the procedure will be complete and your Vu+ Duo will be autamatically reboot.​
13295309.jpg
60316158.jpg
52265410.jpg
27397322.jpg
38338752.jpg
18460643.jpg
48711198.jpg
66093669.jpg

DISCLAIMER

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PULBISHED BY VU+ AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.
THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR IILEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

LICENSE (TERM OF USE)

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.
ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO BLACK HOLE IMAGE THAT INVOLVE UNLAWFUL USE OF THE IMAGE SUCH AS CARD-SHARING AND EMULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND CAUSE THE REWOKE OF THIS LICENSE.

Attachments

• BlackHole_VUDUO_138_USB.zip
    37.4 MB · Views: 621
  • BlackHole_VUDUO_138_NFI.zip
    37.4 MB · Views: 230

Matrix10

Administrator
For info
If, after formatting the USB stick
in Devices manager you have a problem with Mount/mapping
with devices manager
Try another USB stick.
(Not all good for multiboot)

I've tested a few USB sticks
one had a problem with mount/mapping.

ALPA

BH Lover
I have a question.
If I put this image in flash and setup meoboot.
Will I be able to put pli image in usb (because it's oe1.6)???

Daconi

Vu+ User+++
Thanks all for something that we have been waiting for long time..:D
Once again Congratulations to the team..:thanks:
rgs,

Dzoni

BH Lover
alpa said:
I worked this image over the weekend, and want to thank BH team for their hard work and making images for us, using their free time.​
However I returned this morning to Pli, and with all due respect to BH, Pli is the image that is impho the best atm. Which doesnot mean that this can't change in the future if BH impements more features/fixes in order to regain the crown for best image.​
Hopefully BH team will have time in to fix and make BH images better with the following adjustments and fixes:​
1. Fix the Subtitles -simply puted pli have sorted out this issue and subtitles are working as they should.​
2. Fix the delay on subtitles from recorded movies.​
3. Better memory managment/optimise the BH modules to work better with VU+duo hardware -we all know that BH was originaly written for DMM hardware, so there is plenty room for improvment by rewriting those specificaly for VU+duo hardware.​
4. Better file managment within image - for example I had subfolder in HDD/movies and BH simply could not alow me to see and enter this subfolder.​
5. Add option for daily update of the firmware, online.​
6. Fully utilize the extra buttons of VU+ remote and implement option to customise colour buttons.​
7. Add last scaned bouqet in fav bouqets, very handy (pli did it)​
I hope that the briliant coders from BH will implement some of the suggestions, which I listed above.​
This post was written in positive manner, I'm not criticising, I'm just suggesting features that will make BH image better.​
I agree in most of the statements colleagues @ alpa, the only not important issue for me is the number 5.
I would add that DO NOT work recording on the channel "Prva tv" in Total TV package and it only does not work on the BH image, for all other images working, so please coders to look at this bug.

In the hope that we will test these and the discovery of what can be fixed together contribute to the BH becomes even better,

Best Regards!

Matrix10

Administrator
I would add that DO NOT work recording on the channel "Prva tv" in Total TV package and it only does not work on the BH image, for all other images working, so please coders to look at this bug.

Pls do not publish bugs that are not confirmed from other users
and are not 100% confirmed from other users .
I've already read two post where others have denied .

BH image coding has nothing to do with one channel
If this channel work in other images with the same drivers

works also in BH image with the same drivers.

Dzoni

BH Lover

Pls do not publish bugs that are not confirmed from other users
and are not 100% confirmed from other users .
I've already read two post where others have denied .

Master,

Many users(I think all) from novisf confirmed that recording not working on that channel ! You know it. Also You could test it on Your vu duo and give us a feedback.
On other images work (that confirmed all that users,I did not test because I could not make BA to work on BH in flash) recording on that channel. What is it ? We need not call it "bug" if is it some problem, the call how You want , but something is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.