BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

a911

The BH Lover
For your 1st Q?

Its part of the skin coding...so if the skinner choose tp put it he can do, make a request @ Skins section and wait for reply!

For 2nd Q?

Try to make Epg back up, make settings @ BH menu to store the data @USB or HDD!
When ever U reboot your STB, the data may be lost,,,so U can bring back for the data storage!

RgdZ
a911

A911 thanks for the suggestion to the skin section, i'll do that :).
For the EPG loss, I'll try changing the settings, but I think I have the automatic backup turned on,
Do I still need to do the restore manually or does it load automatically when the data is lost. ( My guess would be, to have to do it manually).[/quote]

I do things manually....and do not like plugins to enforce data or any info on my BH image!
The EPG Backup @ menu will make automatic back and store data @USB or other media of your choice!

babelina

Vu+ Newbie
A911 thanks for the suggestion to the skin section, i'll do that :).
For the EPG loss, I'll try changing the settings, but I think I have the automatic backup turned on,
Do I still need to do the restore manually or does it load automatically when the data is lost. ( My guess would be, to have to do it manually).

I do things manually....and do not like plugins to enforce data or any info on my BH image!
The EPG Backup @ menu will make automatic back and store data @USB or other media of your choice![/quote]

* Ok , yes I figured also that it's best to control everything yourself. And I also realized that sometimes it needs a " Forced Conversion epg.dat" after an update, because otherwise it seems that some data is not showing,
I got that especially with the Spanish channels (D+). A reload was not enough.

Well thanks again for the precious help :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.