BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6.7 kernel 3.1.1 beta2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hih64

Vu+ User
The only problem I have is when I do a scan to find channels, some channels are not included in the list, vu + tag them as data , I'm sick every time i have to edit the list any help ; As information i tried every update from Blackhole Thanx In advanced..

gus

Vu+ Newbie
would it be possible in future updates, to be able to add folders in the RECORDED FILES list,
I had my vu + duo a while and in my list I had loads of thing which I recorded, I would like to be able to make sub folders etc, SPORTS, MOVIE, ENTERTAINMENT so I could move thing around, this would be very helpful. Hope you guys can do this in future updates, and aslo the possibility to password protect your movies list button, this would be very helpful, thank you

HAPPY 2012 to everyone

bovo

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem as javier007, so I cannot connect to my router using this image, so back to 1.6.6.

Thanks for your efforts.

I have the same problem with TP link wifi - in 1.6.6 shows rt5370 drivers (works perfectly) and in 1.6.7 shows rt2800 - which do not work , continuously disconnecting and connecting

Status
Not open for further replies.