Blackhole XBMC Beta 2 Supported Resolution

fudgel

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Does anyone know if 480p resolution is supported by the XBMC plugin? I've tried both Beta 1 and 2 on my VU+ Duo 2 which is connected to my standard definition TV but the screen just goes black when I run the XBMC Launcher. I can see the .xmbc folder is being successfully created when I launch it.

Thanks,
Daniel

Crispy Duck

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, not sure about but works on my 1080p, however my problem is if anyone can advise it the aspect ratio is out, need to reduce somehow as can't see some menu options like power/shut down tab etc, hope someone can help. Great job on the beta 2 by the way :)

Crispy Duck

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, not sure about but works on my 1080p, however my problem is if anyone can advise it the aspect ratio is out, need to reduce somehow as can't see some menu options like power/shut down tab etc, hope someone can help. Great job on the beta 2 by the way :)

Forgot to say it is only on XBMC that the ratio is too wide? thanks for any advice.

fishlos

Vu+ Newbie
try 'Setting --> System --> Video calibration' then use the remote directional buttons to adjust your view size.
p.s.: there will be 2 square lines, first on the left upper corner then on the right bottom one, you should use them as guidance.

Last edited: