Browser addon "Sent To VuPlusReceiver" doesn't work anymore, is there a Putty command for it?

Gold_66

Vu+ User
It was a great firefox plugin, I've been using it for years but it's not being updated anymore.
I'm sure it used to send a command line to Vu+ media player so the playback was starting immediately.
It was so handy to right-click and select "Send to Vu+" option on any youtube link for watching it on TV.
Now I wonder what that command could be, so I can append YT link at the end, and send it via putty.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

a911

The BH Lover
It was a great firefox plugin, I've been using it for years but it's not being updated anymore.
I'm sure it used to send a command line to Vu+ media player so the playback was starting immediately.
It was so handy to right-click and select "Send to Vu+" option on any youtube link for watching it on TV.
Now I wonder what that command could be, so I can append YT link at the end, and send it via putty.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try here,
https://www.vuplus-community.net/bo...rd-party-plugins-available.23464/#post-177121
may be U can find a Tool that will help.

Good Luck.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
Thank you for your help, the closest option for what I'm trying to do was VLC plugin.
Played a lot, but couldn't get it to work as I expected. :p
Thanks again anyway.