Bug! 3.0.8C spontaneous recording !!!

Oleg_2000

Vu+ Newbie
Vu+ Slolo4K, Black Hole 3.0.8.C

Once I put on record two channels and then I deleted them from Menu\Timer. They are no longer in the menu along this path, but every day at the same time the receiver automatically switches to recording mode without my participation. At the same time, the channels that are shown in the left circular polarization become inaccessible for use. Just I have only one wire from my converter to my receiver. The record icon appears on the device display but in fact I can see that nothing is being really recorded in a destination folder.

I suppose that something was left in the system task but how can I fix this bug, please?

Matrix10

Administrator
1. telnet command :
init 4
2. FTP and delete timer.xml file in /etc/enigma2
3. telnet command :
reboot

If not help reinstall image

nunigaia

1. telnet command :
init 4
3. telnet command :
reboot

Vu+ Slolo4K, Black Hole 3.0.8.C

Once I put on record two channels and then I deleted them from Menu\Timer. They are no longer in the menu along this path, but every day at the same time the receiver automatically switches to recording mode without my participation. At the same time, the channels that are shown in the left circular polarization become inaccessible for use. Just I have only one wire from my converter to my receiver. The record icon appears on the device display but in fact I can see that nothing is being really recorded in a destination folder.

I suppose that something was left in the system task but how can I fix this bug, please?

And upgrade it to the lastest one BH 3.0.9, as previous images will be no more supported :)

best regards
nunigaia

Oleg_2000

Vu+ Newbie
1. telnet command :
init 4
3. telnet command :
reboot

Dear Matrix10,

Thanky! The following questions still remain:

1. Should the box be ON or STANDBY is also accepted during the procedure?
2. Is it possible just to delete the timer.xml via FTP and then reboot manualy using the remote control? I mean just without any telnet comands using the command line.