Cool Tv Guide V.5.0.0 by Coolman

sebastianw

Vu+ Newbie
Just installed by using the GUI on my VU+ Duo WITH Black hole, but how do I get the picons to been showed in the guide?

Dino

Vu+ Newbie
in the latest version of cool tv guide - there is no path setting for the picons.
when i install the picons into /media/usb/picons/...
I do a restart, and the picons still dont show. How is everyone else getting theirs working?
i would rather use the usb path.
thanks

It should work without any adjustments, your picons are shown corectly on the infobar?

You can check through the setup if: Shown Picon is set to yes.

Dino

Vu+ Newbie
hi, the infobar isnt showing the picons either. Does it default look at the USB or the HDD? - in the previous versions the path could be set

Tamaki

Administrator
hi, the infobar isnt showing the picons either. Does it default look at the USB or the HDD? - in the previous versions the path could be set
In BH default is in media/usb/picon.
Try to check you usb is right mounted in blue panel

a911

The BH Lover

Go to BH image server and download the picon you need!
If U have an USB ,it will directly go there!
And then check the Cool-Tv setup , like the following:-

screenshot.jpg

RgdZ
a911

thaskitz

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have installed the ipk manually and it says its installed ok. However when i reboot my box its not showing in extensions or as a plugin?
I have configured this on dreamboxes no problem in the past.
I have a duo running black hole.
Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

a911

The BH Lover
Hi
I have installed the ipk manually and it says its installed ok. However when i reboot my box its not showing in extensions or as a plugin?
I have configured this on dreamboxes no problem in the past.
I have a duo running black hole.
Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers
Down load , the latest plugin, from the BH Image addons server : (green>yellow)!

sonci

Vu+ Newbie
I installed v6 of coolguide, but it has reassing color buttons,
pressing green give me the epg,
do you know to uninstall without green yellow??
btw also it has changed language from UK to Greek,
damn I have to flash again the box..
any help..

a911

The BH Lover
I installed v6 of coolguide, but it has reassing color buttons,
pressing green give me the epg,
do you know to uninstall without green yellow??
btw also it has changed language from UK to Greek,
damn I have to flash again the box..
any help..

1st : press the Cool TV plugin>> by choosing the Cool/TV buttons on the menu, U can make a setup to your desire!
2nd : Do not understand , what changed from English to Greek ?

malvec

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,

Trying to install on a Vu+Solo2 from its plug in menu but cant get it to work. I have installed and re-installed a few times and tried to configure in the app but to no avail. Maybe it is how my usb is configured (mounted as USB)?

Please help because it is a cool plugin.

Malvec

Nothing to do with your usb mate
Newest version of this plugin is 6.1 from the feed (green > yellow > addons download manager)
to configure - press green and select plugin
If you've BH179-3 and no remote control buttons associated with the plugin just press and hold epg button - you will see more option to run this plugin