Cron Manager

Hi Today I was flickering around the new OBH 5 and is there no Cron Manager in OBH like we have i BH image? If not, this would be nice thing to add.

Sorry found it thanks to Shiro very nice road map :)

AlexWilMac

Hi Today I was flickering around the new OBH 5 and is there no Cron Manager in OBH like we have i BH image?
I hadn't see your post before, but it's strange: you are the 2nd user reporting this problem, whilst the CronTimer menu it's always where it has all been: within the overall Timer menu.
Maybe I did not have any difference because, after having installed the new OBH, I imported the previous configurations?
I'm curious to know if you still have this problem. Or you did not remember the OBH structure? After all, BH has no CronTimer manager, if I'm not wrong :)

BH has a cron manager. A very good cron manager ;) But yes I have forgot it was under Timer menu in OBH but thanks to Shiro and his perfect roadmap i found it rather easy.
So let's see if you remeber where the cron manager is in BH :)

AlexWilMac

No, I should load from OMB to remember, otherwise I wouldn't have said what I said :D.
Surely, though, the BH menu structure is a little bit less tidy than the OBH one, and I will be searching for ages! :)

Last edited:
Nope the BH menu is very simple... All BH features can be found in the BH menu Blue button >> Blue Button :dance: But i will stop spamming the OBH threads with BH stuff now ;)

AlexWilMac

Yes, but that's not a menu!!! :) It's a panel! Let's say a panel it's complementary to the menu structure. If a function is only found in a panel, I claim the menu structure is not complete ;)

AlexWilMac

Noooo: also OBH has got the same, but it's too generic. It's there only to "reveal" people the possibly hidden Blue Panel ;)

AlexWilMac

No, it's not only the skin factor (although the aspect is important) what makes OBH different from any other open image: it's the comfortable way you can set it up, browse its functions, know how to launch a script without losing years to discover such a basic and important function, and the overall feeling of clarity.