CrossEPG downloader setting?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
My Duo2 is running BH2.1.4. Every settings seem correct but the CrossEPG downloader.

1. Every time when I access the above plugin from green button, the plugin asks me to set the crossepg. I did set the crossepg both from the crossepg config and from the interface of the above plugin. It seems the plugin never accepts my settings. The reason I use the CrossEPG downloader is convenient and easy access. I can use it without any problem before I update to BH2.1.4. Is there anything (or setting) I do not do properly? How to do it or check it. (I Do complete the Crossepg setting).

2. If I use the EPG download (another plugin which is installed by BH (default)), the download never complete, I have to terminate by press the red button to cancel it. However, the EPG data has been download. what reason causes the never completed dowbload? How can I resolve this issue?

3. Currently, I download EPGdata from the menu>SETUP>CossEPG config>download. The download process never have had any problem, but it is quite deep in the menu. Is there any way such as just press one or two button to do the download? or asign the download button to a key procedure?