CrossEpg

birdman99

Vu+ User
This is so complex its unreal,blackhole states that it has the best epg and to be honest the older images where better than the new ones.My epg on the latest b/h does not work at all and ive been trying since last night,i got them working but when i came in from work it had dissapeared.Really thought this would be the least of my problems with such a box, dont get anywhere on here either,lucky to get one or two replies to my posts.
Im pig sick of changing images blackhole vix blackhole vix new images old images. JOKE

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
This is so complex its unreal,blackhole states that it has the best epg and to be honest the older images where better than the new ones.My epg on the latest b/h does not work at all and ive been trying since last night,i got them working but when i came in from work it had dissapeared.Really thought this would be the least of my problems with such a box, dont get anywhere on here either,lucky to get one or two replies to my posts.
Im pig sick of changing images blackhole vix blackhole vix new images old images. JOKE
You are posting all over the board with rubbish, you have a problem which you have not asked for any guidance on, here or on the VIX board.
You either have a hardware problem or don't know how to use the epg features or either image ( I have just tested both images and the epg is fine ).
So my advice is ask for advice or stop posting rubbish.

birdman99

Vu+ User
Its frustrating when i cant get this box to work its ok for you people knowing the inns and outs of everything,ive had endless problems and to be honest just get aload of stick everytime i come on here for help,dont know how any of my posts can be classed as rubbish??/ Maybe its my box because to be honest its never worked properly for months its always got some problem.
I find an image that is great with the motor great with cams solid watching but then let down with epg or crashing and thats whats it like no matter what i use.really starting to wonder if this box is damaged.

Matrix10

Administrator
Its frustrating when i cant get this box to work its ok for you people knowing the inns and outs of everything,ive had endless problems and to be honest just get aload of stick everytime i come on here for help,dont know how any of my posts can be classed as rubbish??/ Maybe its my box because to be honest its never worked properly for months its always got some problem.
I find an image that is great with the motor great with cams solid watching but then let down with epg or crashing and thats whats it like no matter what i use.really starting to wonder if this box is damaged.

Already a lot of spamming the forum
Not only this time, but also earlier.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...u-duo-1-7-2-media-tree.5109/page-8#post-43471
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/new-blackhole-duo-issues.5212/#post-43466
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/epg-new-b-h-not-working.5197/#post-43459
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/crossepg.2354/page-3#post-43463

Last warning.

Another post with the same story and you fly out.
The same applies for the continuation of any discussions,
and continuation of such behavior on the forum.

MX

birdman99

Vu+ User
dont understand what the problem is,im talking in posts and getting warnings for it???/what behaviour? think you want me off here so just do what you need to do . cant say nothing or ask nothing or say nothing without some kind of stick.just close me off.

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
dont understand what the problem is,im talking in posts and getting warnings for it???/what behaviour? think you want me off here so just do what you need to do . cant say nothing or ask nothing or say nothing without some kind of stick.just close me off.

All these posts but you have not started a thread with the info for your problem.
How hard can it be ?

birdman99

Vu+ User
So why did you start having a pop without checking things out first?
Im on forum and i see other people talking about similier things, i dont just hijack,
I know the admin team want me off here. what rules have i broken?
Really would love to know what ive done wrong this time?cant move on here without getting posts giving stick .

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Im on forum and i see other people talking about similier things, i dont just hijack,
Really would love to know what ive done wrong this time?cant move on here without getting posts giving stick .
You have this going in 4 other treads as pointed out by Matrix10
Do you want me to point them out here again or do you want my help ?

enrico001uk

Vu+ Newbie
Steve if your Epg is downloading but it does not load try downloading the XEPGDB PROVIDERS rather the the XMLTV PROVIDERS it is just below in the cross epg main menu.
I had a similar problem and this worked for me!

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Also you can try deleting the contents of the CrossEPG data folder occasionally as it can get very large, it doesn't seem to purge expired events very well.

birdman99

Vu+ User
This is something I have thought about I use a 8 gig USB for my peg wondering how much memory a uk French Italian eph would use this might be one of the problems. What do you think?

Matrix10

Administrator

It is not true that someone wants to remove you from the forum.
Why would
We need all members as well as you.

The truth is that you do not hold the forum rules
and they do not allow duplicate posts on the same topic
and they do not allow any post abt cam and emu
and they do not allow any discussions with the administrators.

So the rules apply to you, as well as for everyone else in the forum
then there will be no problems.

But if you keep acting like that so far I will not allow it
then it is your personal fault.

I warn you that it is finished with this discussion
and well-read the forum rules

Lincsat

Vu+ User
This is something I have thought about I use a 8 gig USB for my peg wondering how much memory a uk French Italian eph would use this might be one of the problems. What do you think?

I just use UK and Italian, the crossepg.descriptors.db file starts under 10 Meg but rapidly grows over a few weeks. I don't know if it makes a difference but can't hurt to delete all the data and reload occasionally.

I have also set a cron task to reboot the box about 10 minutes before a scheduled EPG data load to ensure the RAM is flushed.

Odyssey

Vu+ Newbie
I want to ask developers to BH to update EPG in verbose mode: at the moment is only possible once a day, but it is not convenient, such as the Russian-speaking channels EPG (Linuxsat exussr xmltv) EPG is updated once every 7 days.

1. I would like to be able to make EPG download once a week or user-specified number of days.

2. Do you plan to add a function in the BH disable EPG download from the satellite? This feature is available in the Pli image.