DarkSkyFHD Comming Up

Hi well i have the honor to start and convert Armys incredible nice skins to FHD (1920x1080)
Its a big project but i love to do this work. I started with DarkSky since that was my favorit skin
back when we used HD (1280x720) skins and i am getting there slow and easy.

just the job of adding all the screens for Blackhole 3.x.x has been huge and i could not done it
without the help from the Master ;) (@Matrix10 )

I have done a lot of new graphics and stay as close to the original as possible, same here not easy to replicate
the work of a master (@Army ) but i think its looks ok. Some graphics i just could not replicate so did some
major upscale work pixe by pixel.

So to the question where will you find this skin and all the other comming up like
NextGenGradient, SmokePro, Mood Blue and Green, Touch and Transparent.

After I am done and they are approved you will find them in the Skin feed of Blackhole Image Addons.

Here are some pre screenshoots.

infobar.jpgmenu.jpg
bluepanel.jpg
greenpanel.jpg

bhsettings.jpg gadget.jpg

channelselect.jpg multiepg.jpg

weather.jpg about.jpg

bogdanm

Thanks for your working .
Skins from Army is best from the best no we are will be have he on new images

For me its an honor to have permission from Army to do this work :)
And Team Blackhole is uniqe to have two amazing skinners like Army and Matrix 10

So i consider my self lucky when i can contrib with this converting of those amazing skins to FHD and new BH Image.

The DarkSkyFHD skin is almost finnished now, Ev0 has been very helpfull with testing and design of Infobars so thanks to him also.
He accully have an amazing good view for design and placement of widgets in infobars so you have a hidden asset there in Team Blackhole ;)

khafanpardaz

Vu+ User
did you design it for OpenBlackHole ?
i use openblackhole hole and like it
so i cannot access to feeds and updates because in Iran the internet has so so bad filter

Its not designed for OpenBlackhole skin is built in its original state only for Blackhole image.
But if its okey for Team Blackhole and Army i will of cause do a OBH version also :)

If you cant access the feeds i pretty sure one of the staff members can give you some other options to download.

Shiro

BH-C
Its not designed for OpenBlackhole skin is built in its original state only for Blackhole image.
But if its okey for Team Blackhole and Army i will of cause do a OBH version also :)

Yes you can make both ver. Bh and Obh.
Only keep original credits and copyright.
Army skins are not open source.

Reactions: Ev0
Yes you can make both ver. Bh and Obh.
Only keep original credits and copyright.
Army skins are not open source.

Yes and thats why i want post them as IPK files but send them to Ev0 so he or some other Team Blackhole staff member can add them to the BH feed/OBH feed only :)
But the OBH version will come later, need first to make them for Blackhole and later when done i can do a OBH version.

Reactions: Ev0

fiorello311

Vu+ Newbie
That's a word ...
Thank you for the info.
See you later

Sorry, one last question ....
Is it possible to leave a gap in the channel list between SenderName and SenderInfo?
1 ARD HD.................. (murder with ....)
2 ZDF HD................. (Tagesschau)