dcc error

AlexWilMac

My advice: never use precompiled settings, like E-channelizer or the like ;)
Do a REAL, EFFECTIVE, and without side-effects normal scan of the channels by the decoder.
Then, based on occasionally added channels you'd like to tune (and whom news are published in websites like Kingofsat or similar) you may add just the channel/s you want by a very quick manual scan of that single transponder.
In my experience, I don't want any unwanted side-effects because these are already complex system by theirselves, real computer systems ;)

nunigaia

My advice: never use precompiled settings, like E-channelizer or the like ;)
Do a REAL, EFFECTIVE, and without side-effects normal scan of the channels by the decoder.
Then, based on occasionally added channels you'd like to tune (and whom news are published in websites like Kingofsat or similar) you may add just the channel/s you want by a very quick manual scan of that single transponder.
In my experience, I don't want any unwanted side-effects because these are already complex system by theirselves, real computer systems ;)

E-Channelizer is a tool for editing channels for enigma2 STB´s, organizing bouquets and lists, add picons as dreamboxedit does.
I use it sometimes, and i have no issues.
The problem that @Peitacas has probably is the kernel corrupted ... So a new reflash is recommended.

best regards
nunigaia

Peitacas

Vu+ Newbie
thanks all!

I will reflash it no worries. will just to try to backup my config files as per Nunigaia recommendation. If not possible I do all configuaration manuall :)

I have been using E-Channelizer since 3 or 4 years now and works very well. I have also a Solo SE working well and updated with it ;)

Maybe it is the universe saying I need to configure the Solo4K from the scratch :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::D:D:D:D

Peitacas

Vu+ Newbie
Good that there is a new version of BH :)

installed few minutes ago and it was 2 in 1 :) better BH and no more issues :)