Default language changes 4.3.035

scorpion007

Vu+ User
Hi all, I recently noticed the saved audio language doesn't save anymore, I could select English in the menu or by channel with the yellow audio button and it would save, now it just changes to the countries default audio by its self when you go back to a channel you saved before? any ideas.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I can't find this problem ... I also only tested it on a channel, which allows the source sound and the English sound ... whenever I go to the channel, which is set to English sound, this is the sound that stays.

scorpion007

Vu+ User
I can't find this problem ... I also only tested it on a channel, which allows the source sound and the English sound ... whenever I go to the channel, which is set to English sound, this is the sound that stays.
I've noticed it mainly on 19e maybe its something on that satellite that's changed then?.:confused:

AlexWilMac

No, I have many channels set for a different audio track and they are all remembered.
Check the BLUE/BLUE panel, the "Auto language settings".
Maybe you enabled some option like, for instance, "Prefer AC3+ track". And, I assume the "Prefer audio track stored by service" is ON.
Actually, this option sounds odd in the original English form, because it seems the opposite of wanting OUR choice to be remembered.
But if you look at the option description, it says the right thing:
"When enabled, the receiver will automatically use the audio track which you selected before" ;)
In the Italian translation @insanity and I set it much more clear ;)

scorpion007

Vu+ User
No, I have many channels set for a different audio track and they are all remembered.
Check the BLUE/BLUE panel, the "Auto language settings".
Maybe you enabled some option like, for instance, "Prefer AC3+ track". And, I assume the "Prefer audio track stored by service" is ON.
Actually, this option sounds odd in the original English form, because it seems the opposite of wanting OUR choice to be remembered.
But if you look at the option description, it says the right thing:
"When enabled, the receiver will automatically use the audio track which you selected before" ;)
In the Italian translation @insanity and I set it much more clear ;)
Prefer AC3 was set to yes ? I will try now:notworthy:

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I have like this:

sy3XjNz.png