down loading with xbmc

jrbmw

Vu+ User
I see in the system information that pvr services are there but cannot be enabled.....Hopefully this will be in a future release.

james81

Vu+ User
Ive not looked into this in depth but Im pretty sure you cant download movies, can only stream them.. unlike tsmedia that gives you the option to download or stream..

jrbmw

Vu+ User
I have now looked into this and there is some pvr addons and pvr clients that have to be installed.As far as i can see some of them have to be downloaded and compiled from the git hub.There is all the information on the wiki.

james81

Vu+ User
Yip like alot of the things wrong with this xbmc, its bcause the binary files that are needed must be for mips proccesor.. and that wont happen as xbmc/mips not supported open source.
Imho its realy its down to vu+ to sort this for us.. dont know wether thatll happen though..

jrbmw

Vu+ User
there are some kodi gotham community builds that run on the blackhole image...totalxbmc. Im hoping they will have the download facility if thats not sorted by vu

jrbmw

Vu+ User
If you play a movie using navix then push the ok button then you get a download button at the bottom of the screen

jrbmw

Vu+ User
This is the repository for totalxbmc for anyone who wants to try different skins and settings etc.Back up settins first.

Attachments

• repository.totalinstaller.zip
    710 bytes · Views: 34