Duo² : how to view channels by Tuners ABCD ?

genius5000

Vu+ Newbie
here is another problem i am finding as a new user ...

how do i view channels by Tuners A B C D ?

i have 2 quatro LNBs for Astra 19 and Astra 28 each, the info bar shows only Tuner B wherever i'd watch ARD HD or BBC HD
even though i have installed these 2 satellites on Tuner A B & C seperately ... why so?

what box do you have? what firmware? how did you configured your tuners?

to view channels by satellite press arrow down on your remote (channel list will be displayed) then green button (satellites) and you can select required satellite and services from that sat

genius5000

Vu+ Newbie
i have Duo² with BH 2.0.4

Tuner A : 11 sats incl. Astra 19 and Astra 28
Tuner B : Astra 19 and Astra 28
Tuner C : Astra 19 and Astra 28
Tuner D : not configured

i know there is an option for channels by satellites, but i am looking for channels by tuners if there is any?

thanks

I'm sorry but I don't understand why you need this for.. Your box automatically manage tuners/ satellites depends from services you'll choose.

genius5000

Vu+ Newbie
i need it because ... lets say i am recording some stuff from 19°E and 28°E on both Tuner B & C simultaneously and i am watching stuff on tuner A,
so how do i know which transponders from which tuner did i pick to RECORD?

and as i said, i cant find any channel installed from 19 & 28 on tuner A & C , only getting them from tuner B only.
shouldnt the Channel List show me ARD HD 3 times and BBC One HD 3 times since they are installed in three different tuners?

hope you understood my reason now :)

Contact99

Vu+ User
Thanks for a great Image considering my system is complicated. Only problem so far is HBB tv. Two out of our 5 terrestrial channels that have HBB TV lock the menu up (need more testing) . The earlier version Of Hbb Tv I had on BH 2.1.0 did not work at all so were getting there.

Matrix10

Administrator
i have Duo² with BH 2.0.4

Tuner A : 11 sats incl. Astra 19 and Astra 28
Tuner B : Astra 19 and Astra 28
Tuner C : Astra 19 and Astra 28
Tuner D : not configured

i know there is an option for channels by satellites, but i am looking for channels by tuners if there is any?

thanks

Your configuration of the tuners is not good because there is only one that works.
It has nothing to do with satellite list.
Maybe you should try a newer image.
BH 2.0.4 is very old one and I do not remember if there was a problem with the tuner configurations.

The receiver automatically selects a free tuner.
Example if you watch with the tuner 19.2 E and record on 28 will be in use two tuners.

In addition in the newer image is possible in Customize menu panel to choose ,the priority tuner.
So if you have priority tuner A and you use to wach after you start recording some other tuner is in use for recording .You have also in skin OSD different color for wach and recording tuner.(ABCD in OSD)

Last edited: