Duo2 LCD4Linux lcd display layouts

Tlj999

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I am using the LCD4config from the very 1st post on this thread.

Problem is the Tuner icons A,B and C are in the middle of the Picon.

How do I move these?

Thanks in advance.

Ev0

Admin
Hi,

I am using the LCD4config from the very 1st post on this thread.

Problem is the Tuner icons A,B and C are in the middle of the Picon.

How do I move these?

Thanks in advance.
Go into the Lcd4Linux plugin, in the green panel, and scroll through the pages until you find the Tuners display option, then move them where you need them and save afterwards.

simon123

Vu+ User
I after shuter tv on the solo 4 k do I put it on the same way as I did on my duo2 etc/engin2 is the right way to do this

AlexWilMac

It is much easier to set L4L not from plugins but from a web browser of your computer using the IP address of your box and then scrolling down to the L4L section.
Only, don't rely on web browser interface to save the settings: once you are satisfied with them, go to the plugin, press menu and then SAVE to a file and, finally, green to save the new situation.

EddieC

Vu+ Newbie
I can't believe I've been through all the pages and can't see this question asked.

On the vfd screen there is a flashing symbol. Any idea what it is and how to remove it?

Thanks.

nunigaia

I can't believe I've been through all the pages and can't see this question asked.

On the vfd screen there is a flashing symbol. Any idea what it is and how to remove it?

Thanks.

Yes .. Update your STB ...
The flash symbol on the VFD of your Duo2 STB means that you have "Online Updates" available ( You are using Open Black Hole 06 firmware ).

best regards
nunigaia

hariskar

Vu+ Newbie
Is it the right place to ask, why weather (MSN) for my city (Kavala, Greece) shows also the weather of yesterday? 1st day left is yeasterday, 2nd is today and then the 3 next days.
It works great otherwise!
I use BH 3.0.3.G
Thank you!

Last edited:

nunigaia

Is it the right place to ask, why weather (MSN) for my city (Kavala, Greece) shows also the weather of yesterday? 1st day left is yeasterday, 2nd is today and then the 3 next days.
It works great otherwise!
I use BH 3.0.3.G
Thank you!

Upload your file here ... "lcd4config" file.

zip it ... and upload it here, when i have some spare time, i will take a look to it.

best regards
nunigaia