EclipseHD

niglou

BH Lover
Is there any possibility or hope to have these small menu windows "scrolling" from left to right when appearing and right to left when leaving ?

Matrix10

Administrator
Without the support of in the Enigma coding is impossible
(probably I know the way how to implement with the compromise
and bad workaround)
But this is practically useless in older boxes and performance.
Perhaps in the future on new machines with the real coding.

niglou

BH Lover
It is probably time to design separate images for different generations of machines, as the interest today to buy a new stuff is not obvious....... After all, windows 8 does not run on old x286 processors !

Matrix10

Administrator
It is probably time to design separate images for different generations of machines, as the interest today to buy a new stuff is not obvious....... After all, windows 8 does not run on old x286 processors !

:cool: I do not know how much free time do you have
but I do not have it.
They still are not very happy in the house with the time that is now spent on the hobby.

What do you think how much time you need to make a bigger modification of the skin only
not to speak of a new skin , or even new image for 6 boxis :eek: .

niglou

BH Lover
Unfortunaltely for you, if I correctly understood, you will have more work as the BH Team will support the coming xbmc box......:grin:

Anyway, back to the main subject : On your skin MX-Z1, the font size you use in green panel for the plugin descriptions is too big : I did change from size 18 to 14 to have the description fully displayed.

Matrix10

Administrator
Lenght of strings are the same like in B....S.....3.
I don't have to check translations :D :suda: .

No is not BS3 :D

Base is Eclipse HD C no pig
but will differ of course .Very very fast skin..
But this is just the beginning , and not final.

Dzoni

BH Lover
Master, would be nice for much users to see updated excellent skin Eclipse hd SB on 2.x.x when You have time for it. I tried this on addons but can not be used on new images.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
The first picture. It's not disturbing and also icons aren't illuminated. I don't like blue bar selection.