Enhanced Movie Center Upgrade

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Hello bh team. there is something thats not ok in bh305 using emc and the picture is not stable but in 304d ist works perfect.

nunigaia

Hello bh team. there is something thats not ok in bh305 using emc and the picture is not stable but in 304d ist works perfect.

@Seth_72

Can you please test this version ...
Note that all development until now is updated ( lastest version - Git1439 from 28/12/2017 ).

Please, report your tests ;)

thanks in advance,

nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0+git1439+7e8ced4_all.ipk
    464.9 KB · Views: 25

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Thanks Nunigaia but it wont start al all., i notist that the jumpin picture is when i watch mkv mp4 but ts works in bh 303 thats every thing works so back to that version for now

nunigaia

Thanks Nunigaia but it wont start al all., i notist that the jumpin picture is when i watch mkv mp4 but ts works in bh 303 thats every thing works so back to that version for now

Retry with this one ( new version ) Git1443 28/12/2017.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0+git1443+bb0c717_all.ipk
    465.2 KB · Views: 24

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Thanks nunigaia now its works. I downloaded it again perhaps bad file at first. Question ihave why mkv movies are unstable in the begining of the movie even in vuplus basic player. And do you know why the subtiles dont stay selected. Have to select everytime i see a movie and on an old emc 3.74 its keeps selected subtitles..

Regards seth_72

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Hello nunigaia i found whats was wrong for me about the Picture i hade wrong settings in av settings and updatefrequense at multi and change to 50 hz works perfect now

thanks for the help nunigaia

nunigaia

Hello nunigaia i found whats was wrong for me about the Picture i hade wrong settings in av settings and updatefrequense at multi and change to 50 hz works perfect now

thanks for the help nunigaia

Are you using the latest version, from my post #46?

If so, let me know and wait, because there are more possible fixs on git ... and i will repack a new updated version ;)

But, i guess i should wait before repacking, because there are for now, more 7 commits then the last time i´ve repacked git1443 ==> now git1450.

best regards
nunigaia

Seth_72

Vu+ User
No there is some install error for me if i have 3.74 installed and just install your over it then it works i think.but not on clean bh 305. Then emc wont start. Yes i took a look at the git and they are working on emc so should wait to see when they are done with what they are doing

nunigaia

No there is some install error for me if i have 3.74 installed and just install your over it then it works i think.but not on clean bh 305. Then emc wont start. Yes i took a look at the git and they are working on emc so should wait to see when they are done with what they are doing

Remember that, if you make a clean install, you must set first EMC from scratch, ie., you can´t push after installing the <video> button to start EMC. ;)

best regards
nunigaia

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Thanks will do that. Perhaps tomorrow. Dont get why the subtitles don stay selected. Maybe when they are done with what they are doing

nunigaia

Thanks will do that. Perhaps tomorrow. Dont get why the subtitles don stay selected. Maybe when they are done with what they are doing

It seems the development has stopped for awhile ... lets see it!

Here it is the new repacked version ... please test it and reply! Thanks.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0+git1471+7b69a13_all.ipk
    562.5 KB · Views: 13

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Hello Ninigaia .
it crashes gets green screen , tried Everything, .

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1514791266.zip
    22.7 KB · Views: 3

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Hello Nunigaia. I tried last version on github and works fine now, but the problem with subtitled not solved. I asked one on the github but no answer yet. The thing is for every time and movie i have to press yellow button twice to select sub for movie everytime. Have older version 3.74 and there the subs setting works

Regards seth

nunigaia

Hello Nunigaia csn you make a new ipk for emc. Thanks

Here it is:

Last modifications from git source. ( 40 minutes ago )

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0+git1481+0ef0ea2_all.ipk
    553.2 KB · Views: 24