Going nuts...

Sarah D'Emanuele

Vu+ Newbie
My husband was mucking around with the remote and he somehow managed to 'zoom in' and now the picture is too big for my TV and most of the sides are cut off. I can't for the life of me figure out what it is that he pressed but all settings SEEM to be ok. We have a VU Zero with Blackhole image.

Any help please?

nunigaia

My husband was mucking around with the remote and he somehow managed to 'zoom in' and now the picture is too big for my TV and most of the sides are cut off. I can't for the life of me figure out what it is that he pressed but all settings SEEM to be ok. We have a VU Zero with Blackhole image.

Any help please?

Press on your RCU ( remote control unit ):

<GREEN>; and choose " Ui position setup ", to adapt the screen size to your TV set.

best regards
nunigaia

Sarah D'Emanuele

Vu+ Newbie
Quuu I was really hoping yours was the solution because it all started when we messed about with the 'green' button on the remote to be honest...BUT I don't have the 'Ui Position' option! =(

AlexWilMac

UI Position it's a plugin. You won't find under menus but within plugins.
But, I'm still sceptical about it. In my TV, even if I put it at maximum dimensions, I can't have more than the full hd provides.
I mean: I didn't find a way, through BH, to zoom it (unless there is another plugin able to do that).

Sarah D'Emanuele

Vu+ Newbie
UI Position it's a plugin. You won't find under menus but within plugins.
But, I'm still sceptical about it. In my TV, even if I put it at maximum dimensions, I can't have more than the full hd provides.
I mean: I didn't find a way, through BH, to zoom it (unless there is another plugin able to do that).

This all started in my YouTube plugin - in order to search, we need to press green but husband is not too 'familiar' with the remote so he pressed a bunch of stuff and the picture is permanently zoomed in now. I figured I'm sure I'll just reverse whatever he did but I spent a good hour going through every single setting and fast plugin and all and nothing brings it back to how it was......and I reaaaally don't feel like flashing it =(

nunigaia

Are you sure the zoom was modified on BH and not on the TV?
I
Quuu I was really hoping yours was the solution because it all started when we messed about with the 'green' button on the remote to be honest...BUT I don't have the 'Ui Position' option! =(

Ui position setup menu:

As i said on previous answer:

Press <GREEN>; Drop down on the list until you find:

1 - Sc_1.jpg

2 - Ui position setup

Use the arrow buttons ( up/down right/left ), as you see on the next screenshot:

SC_2.jpg

After set it as you desire press <GREEN> to save your settings.

best regards
nunigaia

Sarah D'Emanuele

Vu+ Newbie
I

Ui position setup menu:

As i said on previous answer:

Press <GREEN>; Drop down on the list until you find:

1 - View attachment 28373

2 - Ui position setup

Use the arrow buttons ( up/down right/left ), as you see on the next screenshot:

View attachment 28374

After set it as you desire press <GREEN> to save your settings.

best regards
nunigaia

Solved! Sort of...!

Thanks to you I downloaded that plugin, and fixed it through there....but I can't understand for the life of me how we managed to muck it up in the first place to be honest!

Anyhow, problem solved!

Thank you!

kaki44

Vu+ Newbie
Still not solved. The interface ONLY is solved but the picture is still zoomed in and I've gone through every single setting. . . . Arrgghhhhh

Sarah D'Emanuele

Vu+ Newbie
Still not solved. The interface ONLY is solved but the picture is still zoomed in and I've gone through every single setting. . . . Arrgghhhhh

nunigaia

<Menu>; <Setup>; <System>; <AV Settings>

Show 4:3 as -- Just Scale
Show 16:9 as -- Pan & Scan or Just Scale

Check this settings.

If this don´t solve your issue ... you must set the definitions on your TV Set.

best regards
nunigaia

Sarah D'Emanuele

Vu+ Newbie
AV settings are fine yes - I followed everything that you instructed and to no avail. I will check TS Panel perhaps I can adjust something from in there - can't understand how I ended up in the mess with a silly 'mis-press' on the remote to be honest.... :O

I will check out ******* and if not, just get the damn thing flashed again - sorry and THANKS for your time.

Sarah

Matrix10

Administrator
AV settings are fine yes - I followed everything that you instructed and to no avail. I will check TS Panel perhaps I can adjust something from in there - can't understand how I ended up in the mess with a silly 'mis-press' on the remote to be honest.... :O

I will check out ******* and if not, just get the damn thing flashed again - sorry and THANKS for your time.

Sarah

As you can see this panel is not allowed in this forum.
I would ask you to read the forum rules.
No illegal stuff here.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html