HD Glass 16 skin in Black Hole images

Status
Not open for further replies.

sat gr

BH Lover
Dear friends i ask @shamann (author of HD Glass 16 skin) if he can fix skin run ok in Black Hole images
because i install latest HD Glass 16 skin in my Ultimo with latest Black Hole 2.0.3 image
i test many screens available from skin but all not have .png for:
blue panel ,green panel
I post and some screenshot from not supported .png files
for fix it in any of next updates

screenshot.jpg

screenshot (1).jpg

screenshot (2).jpg

screenshot (3).jpg

he was reply to me this

Hi the problem is: missing icons are controled by image code itself, where is the bug - old problem in all knows images whitch using this way to show icons: control code looking for icons in active skin directory but NOT use icons from default skin if they missing in active skin!!!
icons are not defined in any used skin, but they must be places in searching paths in active skin
I do not have "open image code" to get right icons name, resp. icons itself. That is all.
Best regards

i upload also latest update of this skin and i wait your help from skin masters for we will fix and this nice skin run in our stable Black Hole images

Attachments

• enigma2-skin-hdglass16_7.62_all.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 2,899

elgeneral

Vu+ User

virus skin ? you need another word to skin,

skin work fine in blackhole also mymetrix skin to me in version 2.0.3

another thema is BH team support this skins , really no see support this years ago better to all is closed topics and finish discusions about others skins

sat gr you are the clone man now you will help forum blackhole with skins others autors

saludos elgeneral

usOOner

Vu+ Newbie
I use too HDGlass16 on BH and VTi images (Solo2). The reason are some features like 'Enable ChannelSelection 2xOK', scrolling of Ch. Name + Act. event in display, etc.
It works quite well here - no speed reduction.

PS.
on PLi and ViX, i use the nice MX_RedBlack;)

Attachments

• Glass_on_BH_2xOK.jpg
    Glass_on_BH_2xOK.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 181

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I use too HDGlass16 on BH and VTi images (Solo2). The reason are some features like 'Enable ChannelSelection 2xOK', scrolling of Ch. Name + Act. event in display, etc.
It works quite well here - no speed reduction.

PS.
on PLi and ViX, i use the nice MX_RedBlack;)

Everybody is free to use on his box the skin what he likes. But we don't support skins which modifies BH coding. We can add some features to our skins and satisfy some real needs.

sat gr

BH Lover
virus skin ? you need another word to skin,

skin work fine in blackhole also mymetrix skin to me in version 2.0.3

another thema is BH team support this skins , really no see support this years ago better to all is closed topics and finish discusions about others skins

sat gr you are the clone man now you will help forum blackhole with skins others autors

saludos elgeneral

hi my good friend elgeneral i was clone image maker now i enjoy Vu+ receivers with black hole stable images

elgeneral

Vu+ User
hi my good friend elgeneral i was clone image maker now i enjoy Vu+ receivers with black hole stable images
you no are my friend, not write this anymore because it's not true

you are clone man, always whit shit clones boxes, you enjoy vu+ thanks to elgeneral and sponsor elgeneral forums, than you sale vu+uno I send you to greece land after sale in another forum to buy Ultimo in another online shop, you are a rat of greece land

Adm please closed topic

Matrix10

Administrator
you no are my friend, not write this anymore because it's not true

you are clone man, always whit shit clones boxes, you enjoy vu+ thanks to elgeneral and sponsor elgeneral forums, than you sale vu+uno I send you to greece land after sale in another forum to buy Ultimo in another online shop, you are a rat of greece land

Adm please closed topic

You've got a month ban
and last warning before a permanent ban.

We do not allow on our forum this way of writing
and discussion.

Your private (if private) problems are not for this forum.

Language you are using is totally not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.