Help with my ZERO

diwizard

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Recently I got my new Zero, an original one, and been having issues ever since. I started off by flashing the latest 3.0.2F and for the first couple of days all went well and good. After some time using it everything started freezing up while searching the channel list or shuffling the menu of the unit. My mate came and he told me it might be the latest blackhole version so he made me the 3.0.2A and still the same pattern after a while. Any idea what might be happening please ?

hakke64

Vu+ Newbie
Hi! have the same problem using the mediaplayer browsing files. Slow and freezing up. Extremely frustrating. I have reduced the number of recorded files but no change. I had this problem also with the previous version I had. Believe it was 2.x something. Zero and Solo2. Both having this problem. Box connected wired ethernet against NAS using NFS default settings on those parameters. In the early beginning my Solo2 was running ok.

hakke64

Vu+ Newbie
Hi! have the same problem using the mediaplayer browsing files. Slow and freezing up. Extremely frustrating. I have reduced the number of recorded files but no change. I had this problem also with the previous version I had. Believe it was 2.x something. Zero and Solo2. Both having this problem. Box connected wired ethernet against NAS using NFS default settings on those parameters. In the early beginning my Solo2 was running ok.

Seems to be a problem with my NAS...