How to configure the LCD4Linux plugin?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
The newest LCD display is one of interesting function for DUO2. However, the configuration is not very easy for many users. The LCD4Linux plugin is very good. I managed to set it work by copy (+modified) the config file downloaded from this forums and lots of try-error. I almost read all of the titles regarding this plugin. I found that many of users are like me.
I think the major problem is most of us do not know how to set the perametrs of the config file. We need you help, Please!

Any Expert or Experienced User or the Developer, can you posting some STANDARD settings for a few typical samples please? Also include note mark for every line in the config file. Tell user what is for the line, the perameter value ranges. I think this will solve most of user's problems for this lovely Display.

PS:
1. A suggestion for the developer, would you please add some kind of version marks on the plugin-display-section? I think it will help user know whether users have the latest version or need to update.
2. (I know there are some of config files have been uploarded, it seems very hard to figure out what it is for)