How to connect a lnb with single cable to a tuner with TWIN output

abedalem

Vu+ Newbie
I have a vu + ultimo 4k with a TWIN output tuner and I have an LNB with a single output. I want to connect them with a single cable. What should I do to make it work properly without causing problems
thanks

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 18

abedalem

Vu+ Newbie
The option will have an LNB with two outputs. Or opt for a unicable LNB.
thanks
I have a lot of LNB with dual output but I want to buy this LNB which is in the image and there is no one like it has two outputs

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 14

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
This type of LNB and "monoblock"... is used for the same antenna to attune two satellites. You'll stay in the same situation. Is this what you want (tune two satellites)? If so so for powers to connect to the two box tuners you need two single LNBs and a DiSEqC switch.

abedalem

Vu+ Newbie
This type of LNB and "monoblock"... is used for the same antenna to attune two satellites. You'll stay in the same situation. Is this what you want (tune two satellites)? If so so for powers to connect to the two box tuners you need two single LNBs and a DiSEqC switch.
I want this LNB not only for multiple satellites, but for connecting it to the 2 outputs of the Tuner as I mentioned To solve the problem of inconsistency of horizontal and vertical channels ( to use quadpip )
sorry for bad eng :)

AlexWilMac

If you have only one cable, the fact you have a tuner with two inputs does not give you the chance of doubling your signals! You might have 100 tuners but one cable is one cable.
The only way to really take advantage of your Ultimo4K, is to use its FBC tuner connected to a Unicable/SCR LNB not to a traditional Universal LNB.
But, even having a Unicable/SCR LNB is for one satellite only, of course.

abedalem

Vu+ Newbie
If you have only one cable, the fact you have a tuner with two inputs does not give you the chance of doubling your signals! You might have 100 tuners but one cable is one cable.
The only way to really take advantage of your Ultimo4K, is to use its FBC tuner connected to a Unicable/SCR LNB not to a traditional Universal LNB.
But, even having a Unicable/SCR LNB is for one satellite only, of course.
ok , thanks

bhu

Vu+ Newbie
Do u have a diseque 1.1 connected to this monoblock lnb , pls confirm as monoblock lnb has an inbuilt diseque 1.0 to switch between two satwlites

AlexWilMac

What are you talking about? What has to do a DisEqC switch with the question posted? Nothing. Please consider not to create confusion to other users if you are not sure you carefully read their messages or you know the subject.

AlexWilMac

You are mixing this thread: what is your problem, exactly? By "monoblock" do you mean a single LNB with dual feed?
In this case, as you said, it has got it's own DiSEqC internal switch and there is nothing different, in the tuner configuration, from the setting you have using two LNBs connected to a phisical DiSEqC switch: input 1 (or AA) and input 2 (or AB).
The tuner configuration has these two schemes (input 1,2,... or port AA, AB, BA, BB) depending on the image. Open images use numbers. But the logic is the same.