How to increase event's font

zetamax

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, I do not know if it's the right place.
Who helps me to increase the font of the event info program (such as the plot of a film) as can be seen from the attached picture.
I managed to increase the written on the various epg (single, multi graphics ...) but this just can not.
Who helps me step by step?
Thank you

Attachments

• _how_to_increase_font.jpg
    _how_to_increase_font.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 29

Gold_66

Vu+ User
You need to edit the skin.xml file of the skin you're using, found at /usr/share/enigma2/"your_skin"
- Connect to the box with a program like FileZilla
- Navigate to the above directory and open the mentioned file with notepad or similar
- Search for screen name="EventView"
- Find there the line with "epg_description"
- Change the font value from 32 to, for example 38
- Save the file, restart gui and see if it's big enough
- Repeat the procedure and find your ideal value with further tries, if not satisfied
- If you can't do any of this, ask nicely Matrix10, the creator of all those great skins, and he'll find a way to help you. :)

zetamax

Vu+ Newbie
You need to edit the skin.xml file of the skin you're using, found at /usr/share/enigma2/"your_skin"
- Connect to the box with a program like FileZilla
- Navigate to the above directory and open the mentioned file with notepad or similar
- Search for screen name="EventView"
- Find there the line with "epg_description"
- Change the font value from 32 to, for example 38
- Save the file, restart gui and see if it's big enough
- Repeat the procedure and find your ideal value with further tries, if not satisfied
- If you can't do any of this, ask nicely Matrix10, the creator of all those great skins, and he'll find a way to help you. :)
You are great :yahoo:and very kind
:thanks: