How to Set up manually Vu+ Solo Time clock ? (Vti)

anacondama

Vu+ Newbie
Hey everybody,
i have a problem on my solo clock and i want to set it up manually but i don't know how to do it.
please is there a solution or a plugin to install that can synchronize it automatically?
thank you

anacondama

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you bro and excuse me because i'm still new on the board and still unfamiliarized with the search option.
i've an other problem,is there an update concerning VTi image or others that support arabic subtitles for subtitle player ?

ab9adr

Vu+ User
Thank you bro and excuse me because i'm still new on the board and still unfamiliarized with the search option.
i've an other problem,is there an update concerning VTi image or others that support arabic subtitles for subtitle player ?

the arabic subtitles work great in my VU+ (use BH 1.6.4)

a911

The BH Lover
Thank you but there is noway to run them on VTi?

It would be good idea, if U post U'r Q? @VTi fourm!
Here we are @The Vuplus Community Fourm,,,the home of BHImage!
After U install BHI,,,,please do not hesitate to ask,,,,,you will be supported!

BlackHole: choose your experience ... NOW!

GdLucK
a911

anacondama

Vu+ Newbie
It would be good idea, if U post U'r Q? @VTi fourm!
Here we are @The Vuplus Community Fourm,,,the home of BHImage!
After U install BHI,,,,please do not hesitate to ask,,,,,you will be supported!

BlackHole: choose your experience ... NOW!

GdLucK
a911
well said ... but in the url it's written "VUPLUS COMMUNITY" which means that here support all vu+ box ... am i wrong?

tobler

Vu+ User
the smartest one: search for a channel that send the correct time (for test it you need to reboot the receiver), then setup the receiver for always wake-up on that channel after a reboot ;)
time ago i had the same prob..
i don't know at this moment but when i had that problem: the time used by the vu+ was always the first one it see after the power-on

Razmik

Vu+ Newbie
the smartest one: search for a channel that send the correct time (for test it you need to reboot the receiver), then setup the receiver for always wake-up on that channel after a reboot ;)
time ago i had the same prob..
i don't know at this moment but when i had that problem: the time used by the vu+ was always the first one it see after the power-on
can u name a channel please?same problem here....