Hungarian Thread

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone,

I thought that it would be a good idea to dedicate a thread where Hungarian specific issues could be discussed, localized settings, knowledge could be shared. Although the section is dedicated for Hungarian issues the language shall be kept in English so others could benefit from the
discussion.

As a first step here are some local things.

Tibii

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone,

Here is a new set of Hungarian UPC Direct HD transparent picons. It supports
Solo4K's large LCD and the on screen infobar as well. I created both SRP and
SNP formats, and I hope that it will work with every BH versions.

If I missed something, just let me know. If you have trouble to use them just
drop a note.

Tibii

Attachments

• UPC_SRP.rar
    915.8 KB · Views: 132
  • UPC_SNP.rar
    913.6 KB · Views: 99
  • UPC_sample.png
    UPC_sample.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 138

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
EPG characters: in some cases EPG cannot display Hungarian characters. That is due to
the encoding.conf file that can be found in /usr/share/enigma2 directory.

Here is an encoding.conf file that corrects the problem. Just make a backup of your
encoding.conf and replace it with the attached file.

Attachments

• encoding.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 286

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Here are all Hungarian UPC Direct channels in a 'lamedb' database,
to be used with DreamSet or similar editor.

Attachments

• UPC_Direct_DreamSet.rar
    89.7 KB · Views: 65

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Satellite XML with those sats that can be reached from Hungary or has a beam to Hungary. The attached txt file contains the list of satellites included in the XML.

Attachments

• Sattelite_list.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 48
  • satellites.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 42

gnulid

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone,

I thought that it would be a good idea to dedicate a thread where Hungarian specific issues could be discussed, localized settings, knowledge could be shared. Although the section is dedicated for Hungarian issues the language shall be kept in English so others could benefit from the
discussion.

As a first step here are some local things.

Tibii
Hello All,

I think that's a good idea to have such a thread.

BR

Pali

szomszed33

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem with VU+UNO. I can`t set up the 11823 H freq. for hungarian HD channels. I have 2 more HD receivers, Amiko and Opticum. They are working perfect with HD channels on 11823 horizontal freq., but the VU+ not working. The other channels are ok on the VU. I don`t know what is the problem. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem with VU+UNO. I can`t set up the 11823 H freq. for hungarian HD channels. I have 2 more HD receivers, Amiko and Opticum. They are working perfect with HD channels on 11823 horizontal freq., but the VU+ not working. The other channels are ok on the VU. I don`t know what is the problem. Can anybody help me? Thanks.
Hi,

What are the channels that you would like to watch? Earlier I uploaded a 'lamedb' database that contains
all HD channels for UPC Direct. You could download the DreamSet editor (www.dreamset-editor.com),
connect it to your VU+ UNO and upload the channels to in the 'lamedb' database.

I attached a picture on the channels in the 'lamedb' database.

Let me know whether it worked or not.

Tibii

Attachments

• UPC_Direct_Channels.jpg
    UPC_Direct_Channels.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 131

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Here is a new set of picons extended with new UPC Direct channels
(Chili, Humor+, Kiwi, Spíler, Izaura, Zenebutik, Fem3, RTL Spike).

Just extract the files from SRP or SNP rars to one of the following
directories:

/usr/share/enigma2/picon (internal) or
/media/usb/picon

Also attached a 'lamedb' DreamSet database with the new channels.

Tibii

Attachments

• SRP.rar
    956.7 KB · Views: 74
  • SNP.rar
    954.4 KB · Views: 54
  • UPC_example.png
    UPC_example.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 34
  • UPC_DreamSet.rar
    56.8 KB · Views: 35

szomszed33

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I need M1 HD, TV2 HD and the rest of the channels on that frequency. (attached file)
I updated the "lamedb" file via dreamset editor. I have now M1 HD, and TV2 HD in my channellist, but there is an error message "no data on the transponder", "timeout reading PAT".
The signal is normal. 97-99%.
Thanks. ps. can not attach files, because I`m newbie

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I need M1 HD, TV2 HD and the rest of the channels on that frequency. (attached file)
I updated the "lamedb" file via dreamset editor. I have now M1 HD, and TV2 HD in my channellist, but there is an error message "no data on the transponder", "timeout reading PAT".
The signal is normal. 97-99%.
Thanks. ps. can not attach files, because I`m newbie

Rar it or Zip the file and you can upload it. Tell me your provider UPC Direct, Digi, etc. attach the lamedb file and I will make it for you to try.

szomszed33

Vu+ Newbie
Solved. :)
I upgraded my drivers via "FPGA upgrade" plugin.
Now working everything fine.
I watching on UPC, Digi, Focus Sat providers channels.
Thank You. :)

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Here is a new set of picons extended with new UPC Direct channels
(Chili, Humor+, Kiwi, Spíler, Izaura, Zenebutik, Fem3, RTL Spike).

Just extract the files from SRP or SNP rars to one of the following
directories:

/usr/share/enigma2/picon (internal) or
/media/usb/picon

Also attached a 'lamedb' DreamSet database with the new channels.

Tibii

ADDING PICONS TO LCD SCREEN ON BLACKHOLE 3.0.3 FOR SUCH RECEIVERS AS SOLO 4K

I have just realized that Picons disappeared from the LCD screen when I upgraded from
3.0.2 to 3.0.3. Here is the solution to get them back:

1) Look for the following file: /etc/enigma2/skin_user.xml.

2) Open the file with an editor (e.g.: Notepad++).

3) Look for the section that starts with: <screen name="InfoBarSummary" position="0,0" size="480,320" id="1">

4) Add the following lines to the code withing the section
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="130,60" size="220,132" path="picon">
<convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
</widget>

5) Save the file on the receiver.

6) Restart the receiver and Picons should appear on the LCD screen.

I uplodaded a txt file as well, on how the section should look. The last part of the code contains the extra lines.

Attachments

• LCD_Picon_code.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 45

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Here is a 'Lame DB' database for DreamSet Editor, containing UPC Direct channels,
all Free to View channels + UHD channels from:

Astra: 28.2 E
Astra: 19.2 E
Eutelsat: 16.0 E
Hotbird: 13.0 E
Eurobird: 9.0 E
Thor: 0.8 W

You can upload it to your VU+ through DreamSet Editor.

Attachments

• DreamSet.rar
    188.9 KB · Views: 51

kogabe

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All!

Is there a way to use English menu for BH, but keep the EPG language Hungarian on UPC Direct channels? On some channels, eg: HBO if I change the menu to english, also the EPG will change to english (3-day EPG). Is there a way to set it separately?

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All!

Is there a way to use English menu for BH, but keep the EPG language Hungarian on UPC Direct channels? On some channels, eg: HBO if I change the menu to english, also the EPG will change to english (3-day EPG). Is there a way to set it separately?

Hi Kogabe,

I started to look for the solution and here we go. I found the attached plugin that works for me perfectly. The way to use it:

EPG LANGUAGE CHANGE

1) Extract the RAR file and copy the 'enigma2-plugin-epg-language_1.05_all.ipk' file to the VU+'s 'tmp' directory.

2) Press 'menu' on your remote then select > 'Addons' > 'Manually install Ipk packages'

3) Select the package 'enigma2-plugin-epg-language_1.05_all' and install it.

4) VU+ Restarts

5) Press 'menu' on your remote then select > 'Setup' > 'System' > 'EPG Language and cache' (last item, scroll down)

6) When the plugin is launched > 'Enable EPG language - Yes' then 'Enable autostart - Yes' then 'EPG language - Hungarian'

Good Luck!

Tibii

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-epg-language_1.05_all.rar
    7.9 KB · Views: 98

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Hi All,

Here is a new encoding.conf with updated transponders. I should fix some of the missed characters.

Just a bit of an extension: in some cases EPG cannot display Hungarian characters. That is due to
the encoding.conf file that can be found in /usr/share/enigma2 directory in case of 'Enigma 2'
receivers, like VU+. In case of 'Enigma 1' receivers you will find it in /var/tubox/config/enigma/.

This encoding.conf file that corrects the EPG character problem, I updated them with new transponders. Just
make a backup of your encoding.conf and replace it with the attached file.

Some of the Blackhole updates replace the encoding.conf (just as it happened few weeks ago), just overwrite
the file again.

Tibii

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone,

Here is a new 'lamedb' database for DreamSet editor, including
the chnage in transponder and frequency for:
-M3Anno
-RTL+
-RTL2
-Fox
-Sorozat+
-Izaura TV

Also attached in FAV list as well.

Tibi

Attachments

• DreamSet.rar
    230.6 KB · Views: 49
  • UPCDirect.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 64

csanadu

Vu+ Newbie
hi csaba from hungarian (Komló)
segitsetek .vettem egy vu+ uno t dvb c tunerral digi kabelhez hogyan es mivel tudom megoldani a kodolt csatornak vételét?