Kodi Mediaplayer

Harald42

Vu+ Newbie
Blackhole 3.0.2 - Kodi - VU+ DUO2

When playing Music (mp3) or Videos out of Kodi (inside Blackhole) the BH Videoplayer is starting. But this player is very simple compared with the native Kodi Mediaplayer (Cover, Lyrics, Infos, Animation .....).
I found that there is a special config inside Kodi (playercorefactory.xml) where the BH Player is configured as the player for all.

My Questions:
- What is the reason to use this simple player?
- Is there a way to get the native Kodi-Player runng?
- Are there any plans to get it running?

I tested Kodi on Android and the Kodi-Mediaplayer works fine - surprise. So it could not be a problem with hardware resources

harddriver

Vu+ User
Hi

Indeed that´s a pitty,even if i Install the Gorilla Build or the Ufo Build
the Player is still the BH own Player and not only that i have always trouble to
get out of it.
But Kodi is new for the BH Team so gave them Time to improve Kodi
in the next Build´s and currently I am satisfied with Kodi as it is therefor : thumbs up

badmalsx

Vu+ Newbie
Today it happend a strange thing.

I was using a live tv addon on kodi and sometimes it openned the kodi native player witth all functions.

I really don´t know why but now i´m shure it´s possible

CyberSoft

Vu+ Newbie
yes sometime depend of video you are watching it show kodi native player and work well. I dont know why dont use it for standar player.

user512

Vu+ Newbie
...joining the question too. Today I try to play some mp3 from blackhole 3.0.3H kodi launcher, and it jumped out to the bh player ¿???. It happens with videos too. The thing is that video at least worked, but when trying to play music from mp3s, it keeps jumping from first track, to second, to third after some seconds without even being able to play a single note. Pressing exit will jump to next track, but you could not do anything until it tries to play every album track.

Its nice to have kodi in bh anyway. Good work on bh 3.0. Nicer and much better programmed.