Kodi-Missing Dependencies in Installing Plugins

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Everyone, I am having issue installing plugins in Kodi 18.7. When installing from zip files, there is always missing of dependencies and I am unable to install them. Could someone please tell me how to install the followings,

1.1 script.module.html5lib

1.2 script.module.beautifulsoup4

1.3 plugin.video.youtube

1.4 script.module.python.twitch

1.5 script.module.crytopy

1.6 plugin.video.gdrive

2.1 script.module.myconnpy

Thank you

medamine60

Vu+ User
Hi,
same problem here no way to have kodi on Solo4K Openblackhole
Issue with dependencies !
Any way to to install Kodi 18 or even 17 ?

Mick12334

When was the last time you updated Kodi? The last version, I have, running Open Black Hole, is Kodi 18.8, running several addons, without a problem, on my Duo 2.

medamine60

Vu+ User
It's fresh installation !
No way to activate Kodi from application (2xBlue button) blackhole speedup or via plugin menu !

Mick12334

Do you mean that you installed Kodi, either during installation, or via the plugin menu, and when you go to activate it, it doesn't start up?

medamine60

Vu+ User
All
On fresh install and when I try to enable KODI from speedup, when I try after installation and use 2xBlue buton speedup or from addon open blackhole online update
JuzYQhp.jpg
JuzYQhp.jpg

Thank you for any solution

Attachments

• 20201007_193559.jpg
    20201007_193559.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 34

Mick12334

Try using the plugins option, in the menu, go to plugins, press the green button, and then try and load Kodi.

If that fails you might have to delete all your Kodi files, on your hard drive, and start from scratch.

medamine60

Vu+ User
Remove HDD & USB, fresh install of the last blackhole, try to install it from speedup during initial setup and later via Menu, download plugin and it's give exactly the same error message showed before (I can install all other plugins !)
first time happen to me

Mick12334

All the Kodi folders are stored on your Hard Drive, and probably need deleting, but this means that you'll need to start from scratch, and will lose all your addons, favourites, and settings.
You might want to try Open Black Hole, as this installs the latest Kodi, 18.8.

To delete all the Kodi folders, from your Hard Drive, you can use Filezilla. Connect to your receiver, go to Server option, at the top of Filezilla, and click Force Showing Hidden Files, you should now be able to see the Kodi hidden folder.

medamine60

Vu+ User
I completely initialize my HDD and always same issue;
I saw in italian section someone with the same problem, maybe there is a problem with plugin server.
Even if I dont really like it but I just switch to OpenPli and it's warks fine.

medamine60

Vu+ User
Found and use following :
opkg list-installed | grep kodi
opkg remove kodiegl-vusolo4k --force-depends
opkg remove --force-depends enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi
opkg update
opkg install --force-depends enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi
rm -rf /home/root/.kodi
mkdir /media/hdd/.kodi
ln -s /media/hdd/.kodi /home/root/.kodi
killall -9 enigma2

Kodi is installed and appear in the plugin menu but won't start :-(

Any further help please?

Mick12334

Have you loaded any other images? If so which ones, and their versions?

Do you press the Kodi launcher, and then it just returns to the plugin menu?

medamine60

Vu+ User
Have you loaded any other images? If so which ones, and their versions?

Do you press the Kodi launcher, and then it just returns to the plugin menu?
I start everything from scratch, new flash, HDD initialized, USB initialized and partitioned.
Sorry to bother you.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Mick12334

That's not why I'm asking.
I recently had a similar problem, as I am testing an updated version, which wouldn't allow me to use dreamboxedit, filezilla, or any other tools, so I tried to revert back to an older version, and kodi wouldn't launch.
I deleted all the folders, in the hard drive, reinstalled kodi, and still the same problem.
I had to return to the test version, to get kodi working again. I learned that to get my VU+ tools, to work again, I had to set a password, and everything worked.
That is why I'm just checking if you've loaded a different image, like openvix, or other, which might have the same improvements.