Last update broke openwebif

pjbg

Vu+ Newbie
Last night I received an update on my Duo², and after the update openwebif it's not working, with the consequences of not being able to use the Vu+ app for Android, or the Enigma2 plugin for Kodi.
It was working well before the update. I can't connect via browser too... Any quick fix until next update?

nunigaia

Last night I received an update on my Duo², and after the update openwebif it's not working, with the consequences of not being able to use the Vu+ app for Android, or the Enigma2 plugin for Kodi.
It was working well before the update. I can't connect via browser too... Any quick fix until next update?

No problem here:

upload_2018-8-27_22-41-42.png

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Please, explain more:

Are you using the Flash Memory?

best regards
nunigaia

pjbg

Vu+ Newbie
Well, after doing a new update from the previous backup, it's still working... I guess something went wrong in the first time...
Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

nunigaia

Well, after doing a new update from the previous backup, it's still working... I guess something went wrong in the first time...
Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

Glad that you have solved your issues :)

best regards
nunigaia

python 14

Vu+ Newbie
I have issue now after OpenBH 4.1.035 update
I can enter Openwebif page but I can't cotrol anything just word Loading
screenshoot.PNG

python 14

Vu+ Newbie
is not browser problem I try it on my PC by different browsers and on my android phone's two different browsers. give the same result

Mick12334

Just tried it again, using Firefox browser, with both Ghostery, and Adblocker, on Windows 10 PC, and it still works. I'm using Ethernet cables not WiFi.
Just typed my receivers IP Address, and have full access, turned on my receiver and even started viewing a channel.
Either it's your router set up, blocking it, or the update didn't work correctly, in which case you might have to re-flash your receiver and start again.