Lcd4Linux Ultimo4K configs

Freddydean

Vu+ Newbie
How do you get the text to scroll when its too long to fit on the display. Do I need to edit the skin_user.xml? Also, when watching IPTV, how can I get the program name to show on the LCD display? No matter what I choose in the media tab in LCD4Linux it only shows the channel name.

Matrix10

Administrator
How do you get the text to scroll when its too long to fit on the display. Do I need to edit the skin_user.xml? Also, when watching IPTV, how can I get the program name to show on the LCD display? No matter what I choose in the media tab in LCD4Linux it only shows the channel name.

We do not use it in the BH image
automatically scrolling text essentially slows down Zap/image.

Is it possible to configure it in the plugin itself.
I do not know that

murtadha50

Vu+ Newbie
Lcd4Linux configuration done from scratch and tested in Vuplus Ultimo4k

• Lcd4Linux ( Thanks to @joergm6 ), updated to the lastest version ... 4.7R6
  • Added analog Clock7 ( new clock ), directly installed by plugin and defined as default.
  • Osd in Ultimo4k Lcd screen
  • Added new font to plugin for tuners, in order to maintain the with size of space tuner letters ... ( 16 tuners ) ... If needed 19 tuners, you can resize the font size or enable only to display the active tuners.
  • 8 screens displayed 5s eache one for On repeated some for Media and Media seted for downloading covers from internet.
  • New icons set ( for weather and moon ), you must extract the Media and upload it by FTP to /media/usb/weather and /movie/usb/moon ... if you want to have the same results.
  • New icons for HDD identification ( when running ( green ) or idle ( red ))

Note: If you want to give a try, make previously a copy to your PC of "skin_user.xml" file located at:

Code:
/etc/enigma2

or rename it as "skin_user.bak".

Screen Shots:

View attachment 29626 View attachment 29627 View attachment 29628 View attachment 29629 View attachment 29630 View attachment 29631 View attachment 29632 View attachment 29633 View attachment 29634 View attachment 29635 View attachment 29636 View attachment 29638 View attachment 29639

best regards
nunigaia

Plz can I have the config file for weather and moon?
Thanks

ypeo

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

WOOOW how i love the lcd it's just AWESOME beyond my expectations :))

A huge thx @Matrix10

Please someone tell me what to do to have weather info as is not showing anything (subscribed on owm added the api key still nothing)
Also i want to change the clock to digital and where is the picons location because not showing.

I'm on OBH

Have a nice evening

ypeo

Vu+ Newbie
Update,

Discovered WebIf, nice tool :)
Change it the clock to digital
Find it the picons location
Tried all the possible config for the weather and still not working... don't understand where and what to input....

A litlle help is welcome :))

Please see the photos with what i did in the config (also on the Global other settings i have https***www*msn*com/en-gb/weather this link)

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-05 at 19.25.37 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-09-05 at 19.25.37.jpeg

New OWM-Key are no longer available free of charge since 2017. As API-Key only the API-Key string is specified, not the complete url!

ypeo

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you @joergm6

I have subscribed on owm and received a free api key (with some restrictions - call interval)

Can you please guide me what and where to set up the l4l to have 5days weather ?

Cheers

ypeo

Vu+ Newbie
@joergm6 a very big thank you for your help, btw you are the dev of the plugin ???

PS: but you need "16 day weather forecast API" from OWM! -> with the free OWM account can i have that ?

Please tell me if there is any other (easy) way to have the 5 days weather :help: :)

Cheers