Manual Install Bh packges and for ipk Manual Install Ipk packges

Status
Not open for further replies.

manica

Vu+ Newbie
the explanation on this thread to install the above applications do not work on the new openblackhole.
It is or not possible to install or the program have not the add on manger option?
i am using vu+duo2

thank in advance of your responce

nunigaia

the explanation on this thread to install the above applications do not work on the new openblackhole.
It is or not possible to install or the program have not the add on manger option?
i am using vu+duo2

thank in advance of your responce

Note necessary any manual to do that:

Make use of your rcu ( Remote Control Unity )

Press <GREEN> <YELLOW> <MANUAL INSTALL IPK PACKAGES> To install Ipk Packages

or

Press <GREEN> <YELLOW> <MANUAL INSTALL BH PACKAGES> To install tgz files

Best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

nunigaia

thank you,

After install the
Open Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 0.1 i followed the steps and do not pop the addons menus

tried different combinations and nothing, never comes the addons menu

You have to make "USE "of an FTP tool ( Dreambox Control Center, Filezilla ... ) to comunicate via network with your STB and to upload files to it.

The files ipk, tgz, ... must be uploaded to /tmp/ directory or its the same to /var/tmp

If you don´t know howto use this tools ---> take a look to this guide ---> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/howto-connect-your-pc-to-your-vu-box-with-ftp.21220/

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

manica

Vu+ Newbie
i know how to do that and i have Filezilla and i did put the **********.all.ipk file on the temp folder ( Open Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 0.1). the problem is how to acces to the addons menu to install the ipk file
i am using the OpenPLi but i love the open black Hole. sadly has no option to install ipk files

very pleased
regards
thank you jose

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.