Movie Folders Not Viewable in Movie List

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Everyone, in Duo2 with Blackhole image, how can make my folders in \media\hdd\movie folder to be viewable in movie list when the movie list button is selected on the remote. I have many folders in movie folder but could not see any. Thanks very much

Mick12334

I haven't set up any folders but try pressing the coloured buttons, on your remote, when in the movie menu, or try the menu button.
You could also check the Settings options, go into the menu, setup, settings and customise. Set the top option to Expert, for more options.
Did you set these folders up when using Blackhole, with a different image, or software, on your PC?

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Mick12334, thanks for the quick reply!

These folders and sub-folders were there before using Blackhole image and are viewable in PC and other images such as OpenBlackhole. But sadly not in Blackhole, wonder why? In other images, no setting is necessary and all these folders are clearly seen when the movie list button is depressed.

I try again.

Best Regards

dreamnu

Vu+ Newbie
It appears that no one can see subfolders with the button, if you go via the menu button / media player / hard disk so you see all the folders.

AlexWilMac

Hi Everyone, in Duo2 with Blackhole image, how can make my folders in \media\hdd\movie folder to be viewable in movie list when the movie list button is selected on the remote. I have many folders in movie folder but could not see any. Thanks very much

BH is not able to show subfolders of /media/hdd/movie, is not OpenBH. To do that you have to install EMC.
But, if you press the movie list button twice you can choose a different folder wherever you like, also from NAS, and you can add bookmarks. Only, the next time you press the movielist button, you'll be in the last folder used and you have to press again this button to browse your paths.