multiquick button plugin on upload doesnot work correctly!

ALPA

BH Lover
multiquick button plugin on upload doesnot work correctly, after install most of the keys don't work.
The only way to uninstall it (due to buttons not working) is first to disable it to start via menu/plugins than uninstall.

Mito

Administrator
multiquick button plugin on upload doesnot work correctly, after install most of the **** don't work.
The only way to uninstall it (due to buttons not working) is first to disable it to start via menu/plugins than uninstall.
Since the colored buttons already have their functions into Black Hole image, I think it's better to avoid to use this plugin.

aotta

Vu+ Newbie
Since the colored buttons already have their functions into Black Hole image, I think it's better to avoid to use this plugin.

but is very usefull the possibility of customize them (specially the "long pressed" ones!)!
the only exception is the "blu key", that i think is a must for using the BH images, that is overwritten by the standard installation of the plugin: the "patched" version in the link Zupy shown 2 post above is perfect for Black Hole!!!!

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
Green and blue are important for BH images, adapted plugin do not touch them in start so it can be used on BH.
This plugin can change function most of the buttons so if you want - for me it is excellent (fox example I move boring timeshift and put epg and so on..)

1291143687.jpg

bodo1960

Vu+ User
wer schön , wenn jemand hier im bord multiquickbutton_vu_2.7.11r2 aktualliesern könnte, aktuell ist immer noch in der database 2.7.5
mfg bodo

Ev0

Admin
wer schön , wenn jemand hier im bord multiquickbutton_vu_2.7.11r2 aktualliesern könnte, aktuell ist immer noch in der database 2.7.5
mfg bodo
This is the international section of the board.

Please use english language only in here.

Vu+ Newbie
could someone update the Board multiquick button _vu_2.7.11r2, is currently in the database 2.7.5