MX HD HiColor(True 32 bits + alpha)

trocche

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Matrix
I really like the skin MX HC2Hi Color BH 2.0 2.x
I would only change the color of the top bar in the info bar from blue to black ...
is it possible?
pretty much like the MX HD5 but prefer MX HC2 background ...
Thank you

Matrix10

Administrator
Heheheh

then it is necessary to change some other elements
and coding not only top/bottom bars
We will get a version with more or less gray colors.
I do not know at this point.
I can not promise.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi Matrix
I really like the skin MX HC2Hi Color BH 2.0 2.x
I would only change the color of the top bar in the info bar from blue to black ...
is it possible?
pretty much like the MX HD5 but prefer MX HC2 background ...
Thank you

:lamo: MX HC3

shot2.jpg

trocche

Vu+ Newbie
look what I was writing ...
"I for now I replaced the info bar of HC2 with HD5 ... and the various inscriptions found on the bar ...16:9, HD, etc...
should be changed though the top and bottom menus because there is the blue tinge and I would have to do with black/grey gradient ... ;)"
perfect

Matrix10

Administrator
look what I was writing ...
"I for now I replaced the info bar of HC2 with HD5 ... and the various inscriptions found on the bar ...16:9, HD, etc...
should be changed though the top and bottom menus because there is the blue tinge and I would have to do with black/grey gradient ... ;)"
perfect

:secret:

:notworthy: MX HC3

shot7.jpg

Bossjoop

Vu+ Newbie
MX HC2 HiColor
Skin updated on the server for download and test.

changes
Faster working
added symbol for Tuner D (pls test)
and some other minor changes.
SKIN UPDATE BH 2.0.x ( 2.0.1)

Change

OSD Settings panel
Audio panel

Skins MX HC2 Hi Color BH 2.0.X (Black Hole OE 2.0)
Skins MX HC1 Hi Color BH 2.0.X (Black Hole OE 2.0)

Thanks to U all Matrix, this was where i was looking for ' Job well done i'm a Happy person now ;-)

niglou

BH Lover
Hello Master Matrix10,

I have a question about translation of every screen titles.

In your skin coding, you call the title of each screen directly from the associated python file:

For example in Green Panel

<screen name="DeliteGreenPanel" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="Black Hole Green Panel" flags="wfNoBorder">
<widget source="Title" render="Label" position="300,40" size="680,50" zPosition="1" halign="center" font="Regular;42" backgroundColor="backm" transparent="1"/>

Our friend Army uses a different way : Instead of calling the title from the python file, he writes a label:

<screen name="DeliteGreenPanel" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="BH Green Panel" flags="wfNoBorder">
<eLabel text="BH Green Panel" position="80,30" size="800,44" font="RegularAA;36" halign="left" foregroundColor="#5395c3" backgroundColor="transpBlack" transparent="1"/>

The main difference, is with your coding, as the titles are not yet translatable into the plugin.py, every titles of your sceens remain in English ; Every titles from Army skin can be translated in any language.

My question : Is it a wish from you to keep the titles untranslated , or can we expect one day to have them all translatable ?

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello Master Matrix10,

I have a question about translation of every screen titles.

In your skin coding, you call the title of each screen directly from the associated python file:

For example in Green Panel

<screen name="DeliteGreenPanel" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="Black Hole Green Panel" flags="wfNoBorder">
<widget source="Title" render="Label" position="300,40" size="680,50" zPosition="1" halign="center" font="Regular;42" backgroundColor="backm" transparent="1"/>

Our friend Army uses a different way : Instead of calling the title from the python file, he writes a label:

<screen name="DeliteGreenPanel" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="BH Green Panel" flags="wfNoBorder">
<eLabel text="BH Green Panel" position="80,30" size="800,44" font="RegularAA;36" halign="left" foregroundColor="#5395c3" backgroundColor="transpBlack" transparent="1"/>

The main difference, is with your coding, as the titles are not yet translatable into the plugin.py, every titles of your sceens remain in English ; Every titles from Army skin can be translated in any language.

My question : Is it a wish from you to keep the titles untranslated , or can we expect one day to have them all translatable ?

Is it a wish from you to keep the titles untranslated

NO,

Quite the contrary.

If you want it to be automatically translated into any language
You use it title and not label

But since we have not the same coding line so far
in the skins so in the python coding
we have this situation.

We worked on it in the following image and skin updates will be probably better with the same/similar line in the skins and coding.

So that most will be translated automatically
depending on the language in use.

I committed to short and clear translations
not a love story :kiss:

niglou

BH Lover
I know your way of coding is better because even on a new pluging, you will have a classic screen ; while on Army coding the screen will be smaller (without classic main title).

The only aim of my post was just to try to find someone among the coders to kindly make the titles translatable inside the python files......which is not yet the case : all the strings are translatable except the titles.

niglou

BH Lover
Hello Master,

I am still investigating on the fact the titles of the screens in your skins are not translatable.
I found something amazing....

Example green panel :

Gives :
Green panel MX origin.jpg

Of course, the string " Black Hole Green Panel" is present in my translation file.

Now, I modifie the title of the screen:

<screen name="DeliteGreenPanel" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title="Bouton Vert Black Hole" flags="wfNoBorder">

Green panel MX modified.jpg

The title has changed.

I think, whem you call the widget "title", if this one is not defined into the plugin, then your coding returns the name you gave to the screen.

In every "classics" enigma2 screens, the translation works, but never in Black Hole Part. Amazing is not it ?

What do you think ?

Matrix10

Administrator
I already answered
It is a combination of image coding, skin coding, and translations.
You can not have a dynamic translations
If all conditions are not met.