MX HQ9B OBH

sat2020

Vu+ User
Not Black Hole but Open Black Hole server
If you using OBH 0.4 image you can download skin with your box.
I have open black hole server
But i cant find this skin
Please more explain and process to install this skin in open blackhole 0.4

sat2020

Vu+ User
O
Green button>> Yellow>>Addons Download Manager >>Open Black Hole Image Skins >> Download / install
When i change chanel i want to see channel ferequency
How can i set it without ok button
I could this feature in blackhole inage

lorenz4

Vu+ Newbie
there is any way to configure the button arrows on rc to change channel with right and left arrows like in others skins?

Ev0

Admin
there is any way to configure the button arrows on rc to change channel with right and left arrows like in others skins?
menu - setup - user interface - button setup

QuickEPG mode change from with left/right buttons to something else (I set to as plugin in extended bar).

AlexWilMac

This is without any doubts my favourite skin, especially the white version. The only problem, especially in OBH, is with multigraphic EPG because, browsing the events, the one where is the "cursor", the selected one I mean, is not clearly recognizeble. The current one has a blue background very similar to the dark blue of the other ones.
It'd be comfortable to have totally different background colors between current and the remaining ones.

i371

Vu+ Newbie
Is this skin evolving to white now? If you can upload the skinned package attachment here, it ’s perfect. Thank you authors?

AlexWilMac

What are you doing? Spamming a thread almost 4 years old? Skins are in the Addons server. Download them and use your favourites.