MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

capa

Vu+ User+++
MyMetrix-OpenStore-2.0.14-Full - for BlackHole 2.x.x Images
Download from BlackHole Addon Server...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..:: WARNING ::!!:: On older Vu+ with small RAM like Duo1 and Solo1 you have to use SWAP File for full working. For best usage create Swap File 264MB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..:: Installation:
!!! Choose "MetrixHD for BlackHole 2.x.x mod by capa.xml" Skin Template in Plugins -> MyMetrix -> Settings
After Download restart GUI then go to MyMetrix Plugin and
choose Skin template for "BlackHole by capa",
generate your Skin, go to Skin's and choose your skin.

..:: SKINPARTS - OPENSTORE
i've create own BH SkinPart Suite with Skinparts optimized for BH Images on OpenStore. All Parts from BH are tested
and working with BH Images. --->> INFO <<---

..:: Tested and working SkinParts from OpenStore ::..
- Extended Volume Bar -- INFO
- Hermes -MoviePlayer with Description -- INFO
- Modern Style Movieplayer -- INFO
- Shrink 2Layer EventView -- INFO

..:: Clock and Date Translations ::..
are added as SkinParst to OpenStore - BlackHole Parts by @villak

..:: Changelog::..

- added ITALIAN language. Thx to @Mito
- added SPANISH language. Thx to @villak
- fixed RED Panel ( Teleportation )
- added GUI restart after installation from BH Addon Server
- fixed SecondInfoBar Code (for this who want use SIB SkinParts)
- changed Green- and Blue Panel to 2layer Style

SCREENSHOTS from my VU Test Box:

pu01.jpg pu02.jpg pu03.jpg pu04.jpg pu05.jpg pu06.jpg pu07.jpg pu09.jpg pu10.jpg

Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
Skin MetrixHD for Black Hole 2.*.*

File removed by Admin
MX

It is not allowed to publish anything from ramiMaher
He is definitely banned from this forum for all time.
In addition we expect skin modification from @Capa that will not demolish BH image.

Aluyi

Vu+ Newbie
C´mon guys, y´all should just wait for the master to do his job, he never dis-appointed you before. Give him some time to do his testing, I think you will be better off that way. Just my two cents though, I will wait for the master Capa.

hih64

Vu+ User
It is not allowed to publish anything from ramiMaher
He is definitely banned from this forum for all time.
In addition we expect skin modification from @Capa that will not demolish BH image.
I agree with you 100%, I do not know what he has in his head, he spends his time steeling work of others forget the hours they spend on to imagine and coding ...:evil:

Myr@s

Vu+ Newbie
buddy @ capa when can we expect MyMetrix on BH?
I have all the images have, in addition to BH.
Regards

Myr@s

Vu+ Newbie
@capa MetrixHD by iMaxxx. Original Skin mod for Dreambox CVS Image (32Bit)

and where the promised MyMetrix the image BH?