translated by google

ploutone

Vu+ Newbie
tried to install 3 times
DUO2 with bh 2.1.1
green panel error every time
I had to reinstall the image

translated by google
Did you Choose "MetrixHD for BlackHole 2.x.x mod by capa.xml" Skin Template in Plugins -> MyMetrix -> Settings
and save the skin in for the first time without editing because a lot of extinction in the open store doesn't match the BH image environment

If the image crashes Don't reinstall the image from scratch , just let the receiver reboot after the green page and go to DCC
usr -> share -> engima2 -> delete metrixHD file , the default skin will be automatically put then try again

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Probably due to the fact that only just now you have one post.
Not sure the exact numbers required on this forum but some set the minimum limit at 5 or 10 posts (or if you're lucky you might already see the link now)

EDIT also the first post clearly mentions > Download from BlackHole Addon Server...
The number of post has nothing to do with that, you can dowload anything you want from here....thse skin although, has to be downloaded directly from the decoder. Go to BH addons-->skins and you will find Metrix listed there. Remeber to use capa mod for BH or you will mess up everything, as already well explained by @ploutone.

MOUNA

Vu+ User
if you're using personal backup you have to uninstall thé skin from and then download again and follow the instruction done previously

working like charm on my duo2 with BH 2.1.1SHOT.jpg

max1967

Vu+ Newbie
I have VU duo with BH 2.1.0 I installed MyMetrix but when I try to generate skin the screen stay on READING TEMPLATE FILE and don't carry on... I can press red button and exit

Astronyu

Vu+ Newbie
I'm on BH 2.1.0, just wondering is it enough with just personal backup or do I need to do any other backup if I were to upgrade to BH 2.1.1?
Just want to make sure mymetrix still there after backup and restore.

MOUNA

Vu+ User
I'm on BH 2.1.0, just wondering is it enough with just personal backup or do I need to do any other backup if I were to upgrade to BH 2.1.1?
Just want to make sure mymetrix still there after backup and restore.

Your have to backup with default image skin and after install new image better remove and install mymetrix and you not loose your Matrix set

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

moaBoBmArLeY

Vu+ Newbie
Hello capa!
Can you add a BhUniverseConfig "BH Parallel Universe Setup" screen part?
I think it's missing.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

moaBoBmArLeY

Vu+ Newbie
Hello it's me... Again :idea:
By comparing some parts of your work I think it should be something like this -except the latest pixmap (setup.png)- correct me if I'm wrong:
Code:
<screen name="BhUniverseConfig" backgroundColor="transparent" flags="wfNoBorder" position="0,0" size="1280,720" title=" BH Parallel Universe Setup">
     <ePixmap pixmap="MetrixHD/back.png" position="40,25" size="1205,650" zPosition="-10"/>
     <widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" backgroundColor="metrixBackground2" font="SetrixHD; 50" halign="left" position="1103,28" size="140,60" transparent="1">
       <convert type="ClockToText">Default</convert>
     </widget>
     <widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" backgroundColor="metrixBackground2" font="Regular; 15" foregroundColor="metrixAccent1" halign="right" position="931,37" size="161,27" transparent="1">
       <convert type="ClockToText">Format:%A</convert>
     </widget>
     <widget source="global.CurrentTime" render="Label" backgroundColor="metrixBackground2" font="Regular; 16" foregroundColor="metrixAccent1" halign="right" position="931,64" size="161,29" transparent="1">
       <convert type="ClockToText">Format:%e. %B</convert>
     </widget>
     <eLabel text="BH Parallel Universe Setup" backgroundColor="metrixBackground2" font="SetrixHD;35" position="70,47" size="800,43" transparent="1"/>
     <!-- DATA -->
     <widget name="lab1" backgroundColor="metrixBackground2" font="Regular;20" foregroundColor="metrixAccent1" halign="center" position="70,100" size="785,60" transparent="1" zPosition="2"/>
     <widget name="config" backgroundColor="metrixBackground2" enableWrapAround="1" position="70,175" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" size="785,435" transparent="1" zPosition="2"/>
     <!-- DATA END -->
     <ePixmap alphatest="blend" pixmap="MetrixHD/buttons/red.png" position=" 70,635" size="30,40"/>
     <ePixmap alphatest="blend" pixmap="MetrixHD/buttons/green.png" position="360,635" size="30,40"/>
     <widget name="key_red" backgroundColor="metrixBackground" font="SetrixHD;20" position="105,637" size="240,24" transparent="1" zPosition="1"/>
     <widget name="key_green" backgroundColor="metrixBackground" font="SetrixHD;20" position="395,637" size="240,24" transparent="1" zPosition="1"/>
     <ePixmap alphatest="blend" pixmap="MetrixHD/icons/setup.png" position="920,230" size="256,256" transparent="1" zPosition="2"/>
   </screen>

jniahelyas

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys thnx for the great effort, i have a question if someone can help please.
my question is : i have a Vu+solo and i see that i have to create a 264MB swap file, but i only find 256MB in the BH SWAP FILE MANAGER is that ok ? or do i have to do something else ?

Last edited:

gigxy

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everybody ;)
Is this skin always on the go ?

I've got a vu+ solose with blackhole image 2.1.4 and the skin works great with only the black hole part.
But if i want to change anything and save my skin, then, when i reboot, sometime either my remote control doesn't work (i push a button i 've got only a cross on tv), or sometime the EIB doesn't work (2 X ok, nothing appears), or the IB is going to EIB (must push 2 X ok to see IB).
I must uninstall the skin and reinstalle it.

alfa_omega

BH Lover
Hello everybody ;)
Is this skin always on the go ?

I've got a vu+ solose with blackhole image 2.1.4 and the skin works great with only the black hole part.
But if i want to change anything and save my skin, then, when i reboot, sometime either my remote control doesn't work (i push a button i 've got only a cross on tv), or sometime the EIB doesn't work (2 X ok, nothing appears), or the IB is going to EIB (must push 2 X ok to see IB).
I must uninstall the skin and reinstalle it.

You can only use the skin dedicated to black hole image (the one which is modded by Capa). Once installed, you can choose the colors and the components showed on screen, but only amongst those which are available for Capa modded version.

Also look at my post above:
The number of post has nothing to do with that, you can dowload anything you want from here....thse skin although, has to be downloaded directly from the decoder. Go to BH addons-->skins and you will find Metrix listed there. Remember to use capa mod for BH or you will mess up everything, as already well explained by @ploutone.

komodo1

Vu+ Newbie
hi first im so happy and thanks for this great skin of blackhole
i need : how i can setting weather in this skin as my country
- how i can change language to french
-and i want xpicons available for 19 and 13 and how i can maked cause my usb stick is now as a swap file media/usb
if i want to add picon in this usb how !!!!

MOUNA

Vu+ User
hi first im so happy and thanks for this great skin of blackhole
i need : how i can setting weather in this skin as my country
- how i can change language to french
-and i want xpicons available for 19 and 13 and how i can maked cause my usb stick is now as a swap file media/usb
if i want to add picon in this usb how !!!!

1 for french just download the converter in BH skinpart in openstore mymetrix

2 for Xpicon from BH server you can find the transparent one in 220X132

or here

Halus61 Picons + XPicons Exclusive for Black Hole Team Only

ehsan0111

Vu+ Newbie
im download the skin online and my image has bh 2.1.5.....until restart to complete and set skin in my dou 2.... gose in green page and do not start up until im install bh 2.1.5 again what problem?im think the mymetrix skin has bug in it.....

JalaL

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,

Any one knows how to edit the EMC/Mediaplayer infoBar to add the movie poster on the left side ?

Attachments

• metrixPreview-519a8fb4abe81.jpg
    metrixPreview-519a8fb4abe81.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 71