MyMetrix-OpenStore BH 2.0.x

mediaguard

Vu+ Newbie
hello,
May I ask a question regarding this skin, how to add the signal info in the classic infobar? tried everything and every part but sometimes green screen, and sometimes it doesn't work, any help?

komodo1

Vu+ Newbie
hello,
May I ask a question regarding this skin, how to add the signal info in the classic infobar? tried everything and every part but sometimes green screen, and sometimes it doesn't work, any help?
just installed in blackhole parts
red button mymetrix/openstore/blackhole part/ ..

cariocabeto

Vu+ Newbie
Personal installed this skin in BH 2.1.5 image only that it does not appear the picons this picture .... the size of picons are 220x 132 .

lucaxx88

Vu+ User
Hi, i have OPH and this skin....but in the channel list when i press -> on remote control the bouquet title disappears, exist a plugin or skin part for this "problem"?

nunigaia

Hi, i have OPH and this skin....but in the channel list when i press -> on remote control the bouquet title disappears, exist a plugin or skin part for this "problem"?

There is no support for third-party skins! So, if you intend to use it, do it at your own risk!

Note: Your post it´s too O.T., this is BlackHole international section! Not for Open Blackhole Support.

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

How can unistall and delete other skin and file ?

You have installed a skin moded for Black Hole not compatible with Open Blackhole.
To uninstall it on Open Blackhole ... Press <MENU> <PLUGINS> <RED KEY> --> navigate to skins and uninstall it if you have it displayed!
If not ... You must do it by hand!

best regards
nunigaia

Regarding OBH Support --> Even regarding the same support, i´d like kindly ask you to open a new thread on OBH ... not here!
:thanks:

lucaxx88

Vu+ User
You have installed a skin moded for Black Hole not compatible with Open Blackhole.
To uninstall it on Open Blackhole ... Press <MENU> <PLUGINS> <RED KEY> --> navigate to skins and uninstall it if you have it displayed!
If not ... You must do it by hand!

best regards
nunigaia

Regarding OBH Support --> Even regarding the same support, i´d like kindly ask you to open a new thread on OBH ... not here!
:thanks:

Open store my metrix is for only BH image?

when i use BH 2.1.7 show this message " not compatible" and i can not active a skin :S

and other, i can't sign up on the open store site...why?

in the BH 2.1.7 with this skin the plugin downalod are divide for category?

thanks

nunigaia

Open store my metrix is for only BH image?

when i use BH 2.1.7 show this message " not compatible" and i can not active a skin :S

and other, i can't sign up on the open store site...why?

in the BH 2.1.7 with this skin the plugin downalod are divide for category?

thanks

Not compatible with 2.1.7 it says 2.0.x, so at least BH 2.0.9!

Are you using OBH or BH?

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Now OPH

Before 2.1.7

Ah its compatible Max for 2.0.9. BH

:(

Ok

Thanks again

Maybe, compatible! :wallbash:

OPH --> You mean OBH = Open Black Hole 0.1, right?

If this is the case ... Open your threads in the correct section, regarding the Image version you use .... On OBH section for Open Black Hole images, on BH section for Blackhole images!

Thanks
nunigaia