New Channel

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Someone with access to Hispasat (30W) and can test these two channels (FTA) in:

11382V 3000 3/4 8PSK > I only have sound in Duo 4K with OBH 4.4.

DorqYRP.png

cali_ch

Vu+ Newbie
Someone with access to Hispasat (30W) and can test these two channels (FTA) in:

11382V 3000 3/4 8PSK > I only have sound in Duo 4K with OBH 4.4.

DorqYRP.png
..yes, me too. I only have audio and channels are not crypted. But format and size of video is not displayed correctly.

( it is: HEVC 0x0i50 )

That could be the reason of no image on that channels...

Gesendet von meinem MAR-LX1A mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

cali_ch

Vu+ Newbie
Vu+ DUO4K with Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC) (DVB-S2X) can't display that channels, but streaming works to VLC. Can someone confirm that?

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Vu+ DUO4K with Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC) (DVB-S2X) can't display that channels, but streaming works to VLC. Can someone confirm that?

Yes... but I'm not successful in VLC. Now opens on MPC but to sobs. It really has this information HEVC 0x0i50 (OBH). With Oppli indicates Full HD.

An Octagon SF8008 to use an altered OBH image deals well with channels:

4xv8RRX.png

It's not mine, they sent me to confirm that you can open these channels.

cali_ch

Vu+ Newbie
Yes... but I'm not successful in VLC. Now opens on MPC but to sobs. It really has this information HEVC 0x0i50 (OBH). With Oppli indicates Full HD.

An Octagon SF8008 to use an altered OBH image deals well with channels:

4xv8RRX.png

It's not mine, they sent me to confirm that you can open these channels.
...but disappointed not with Vu+ DUO4K with Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC) (DVB-S2X) tuner in our case.
As with other channels in the past my friend. VU+ will not do any changes on drivers to fix it. It's wondering me, that he could find them.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
For it is frustrating... and to make matters worse this Hispasat 30W will not have great interest beyond the Iberian Peninsula.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Forget... it will not be for this. The UHD Demo Channel in Astra 19º has the same definitions and VU+ the perfect vision is achieved.

9yWbMkL.png

cali_ch

Vu+ Newbie
Forget... it will not be for this. The UHD Demo Channel in Astra 19º has the same definitions and VU+ the perfect vision is achieved.

9yWbMkL.png
So, another point to the developpers @ VU+ to be checked. We have sound but no image.

Could you please review the channel search/lock/save function on driver for the
Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC) (DVB-S2X) and other VU+ Tuners used in more then one model of VU+? I have the VU Duo4k.

Why aren't they able to do a normal scan?

They lock the transponder but don't find the channels where other china tuners or even the DVB-S NIM(SI2166) (DVB-S2X) in the Zero4k find them? I know, it's another story but we paid a lot for the devices and the support ignores our issues.

cali_ch

Vu+ Newbie
A user wrote in another forum:
Code:
on Hispasat 30W/11382V now test UHD services with service type 32 and HEVC L5.1.

0x20 HEVC UHD digital television service with HDR and/or a frame rate of
100 Hz, 120 000/1 001 Hz, or 120 Hz, or any combination of HDR and
these frame rates

Is the frame rate maybe the issue? Because on the images above we see 50. So probably tuner can't handle it correctly.

If I stream the channels to vlc on my mobile phone i see the image 1second and then it freezes. It's maybe a hint...

Last edited:

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Of all 4K channels you can see normally, none have the value 32 in Service Type, at least here. Even if it has the value in 1 on the NASA TV UHD channel in the Astra 19º.

Receptors with CPU Hisilicon open these channels.