No DisEQc option in 3.1.0 Advanced mode

AlexWilMac

I tried, after a long time, to install BH in OMB and I found out a peculiar issue: in the Advanced Mode of Tuner configuration, there is no longer the option of setting the DiSEqC status and ports!

I might obviously copy the NIMS sections from my other "settings" file, but this is not the point: it's the first time ever such an issue appears.
Strangely enough, the DiSEqC section appears in the virtual FBC tuners C, D, ...

Attachments

• BH-No DiSEqC-option-in-3.1.0.jpg
    BH-No DiSEqC-option-in-3.1.0.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 6

nunigaia

I tried, after a long time, to install BH in OMB and I found out a peculiar issue: in the Advanced Mode of Tuner configuration, there is no longer the option of setting the DiSEqC status and ports!

I might obviously copy the NIMS sections from my other "settings" file, but this is not the point: it's the first time ever such an issue appears.
Strangely enough, the DiSEqC section appears in the virtual FBC tuners C, D, ...

Try using this trick:

1) First configure Advanced Mode for UNIVERSAL LNB and set it for using DISEQC, save it!

2) Change now your configured settings to UNICABLE.

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

It's funny but I had already tried this trick ;) So, you read in my mind (or, maybe, the other way round!).
But it didn't solve...
I'll try again, though, as soon as possible, as I've now returned to OBH.
But, anyway, even if it solved, it's not how it's should be.