OBH 4.3.023-Kodi 18.6 not installing via BH SpeedUp-VU+ Solo 2

THC

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, I've updated online to 4.3.023 and when enabling Kodi via SpeedUP or installing from extensions
it doesn't appear in Plugins like before. Also installation only fills up my flash storage to 100%.
Any ideas how to overcome this and install Kodi 18.6 ?

Mick12334

I did a fresh installation, of Open Black Hole, on my Duo 2, and installed Kodi during the setup, this then updated to Leia 18.6, although the settings look exactly the same.
It even kept all my original settings, from Kodi 17.

THC

Vu+ Newbie
I've tried fresh installation and flashing to OBH 4.3 and installing Kodi 17 during setup but exactly same happens. Until few days ago my Kodi 17 was working without any problem but everything got messed up after updating

Mick12334

Are you using any of your backups, during the fresh installation?
You might need to delete the KODI folders, from your receiver, but it will mean setting everything up again, as if starting from the beginning.

THC

Vu+ Newbie
No , not using any of the old backups. Trying to do completely fresh installation.
I do think its possible as you said to delete old Kodi folders from receiver. I don't mind setting up everything again. Can you please advise which folders should I delete ? Thanks

THC

Vu+ Newbie
Can't do manage with this unfortunately. Issue persist when installing Kodi via BH SpeedUp. Getting multiple Warning messages of "Failed to create dir /usr/share/X11...". My flash storage gets 100% full. Any idea how can I delete everything and do completely fresh start ?
I don't mind loosing any settings or backups as long as I can get everything working properly

nunigaia

Can't do manage with this unfortunately. Issue persist when installing Kodi via BH SpeedUp. Getting multiple Warning messages of "Failed to create dir /usr/share/X11...". My flash storage gets 100% full. Any idea how can I delete everything and do completely fresh start ?
I don't mind loosing any settings or backups as long as I can get everything working properly

Did you have any device for handling kodi? For example:

- HDD
- Pen USB

Both mapped as /media/hdd.

If not, is why your flashed memory is filled up! :(

best regards
nunigaia

THC

Vu+ Newbie
Did you have any device for handling kodi? For example:

- HDD
- Pen USB

Both mapped as /media/hdd.

If not, is why your flashed memory is filled up! :(

best regards
nunigaia
Yes, my hdd is mapped a /media/hdd.
My Kodi 17.6 was working just fine till few days ago. Its since update that my problem started. After automatic update to 4.3.023 new Kodi 18.6 was loading fine but everything was playing in slow motion. As per instructions in one of the posts I have uninstalled it from Plugin menu - red button and then removed Kodi from extensions. Then I have tried reinstalling using BH SpeedUp and ever since I couldn't manage to get it done as described.

AlexWilMac

I see in the release notes that it is mentioned a OpenWebIF update because I wanted to report a fact: I had noticed time ago that in OWIF is no longer possible to rename a channel because the button is deactivated. I don't know when this started, actually.

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-04-15 alle 12.44.14.png
    Schermata 2020-04-15 alle 12.44.14.png
    50 KB · Views: 25